Highlights from 2018 brought a range of new and exciting topics that reflect the current tunnel safety landscape. These covered a range of topics including evacuation during tunnel construction and collaboration with emergency services. The idyllic setting allowed for attendee to network within the realms of the latest technology providers in fire safety as well as compare experiences with their industry peers. The presentations were transferrable and empirical, including key experiences across Europe.
Once of the main event standouts were the range of rich case studies covering continental Europe. These included:
- Metroselskabet’s Cityringen project and the safety measures implemented based on lessons learnt.
- ASFINAG’s tunnel upgrading project and how compliance has been maintained throughout the project in relation to the EU Directive 2004/54/EC
- The feasibility study of the FinEst Link project- a train running between Helsinki and Tallinn
- The Victory Boogiewoogie Tunnel and the steps taken to make it compliant, efficient and fire resistant
- Developments being made in the Brenner Base Tunnel presented by CEO, Raffaele Zurlo
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948