The 2018 agenda was on-trend and explored all the new and exciting areas prevailing in the timber and agriculture investment landscapes. Top industry experts and investors showcased their recent findings, experiences and insight.
2018 Themes and sessions included:
- South American spotlight -the South American spotlight divided South America into various zones in order to distinguish the local opportunities and challenges in agricultural investments.
- The opening keynote Andrew Mitchell fromt he World Bank explored the New Landscape Economy whilst considering the current station of food and land as influencing factors in timber and agricultural investments.
- Oliver Hanke from 12Tree Finance showcased the use of sustainable agroforestry products: in order to create an international demand and market for sustainably-produced tropical timber and agricultural commodities
- Big data – Tornator reviewed the tool they use to compile big data in order to inform their business decisions to make the most of their current investment portfolio.
- Petri Lehtonen from the UN FAO showcased an economic overview of the timber landscape by identifying the main drivers to influence profitable investments. Within this, Petri made reference to specific ‘hotspot’ locations for timber opportunities.
2019 will not only showcase the advancements in these areas but also demonstrate differentiated knowledge on the 2019 landscape and where the future of timber and agirculture investments is heading.
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948