4 Reasons to Attend CTO Europe
1. Currently the only operationally focussed oncology event in Europe:
Creating an operational focused conference has allowed our European event to be a huge success. This event allows oncology professionals to protect their product pipeline and rise above competition by becoming operationally efficient. Over the 2 days, the event provides an incredible platform to network, facilitating new business opportunities and collaborations.
For example, our 2018 program included an operationally focussed workshop, run by Martin Orlovius, Head of Clinical Operations at 4SC AG;
Establishing strategies for vendor management and oversight to strengthen collaboration and achieve goals throughout your trial
This is a small group session facilitated by a host who will support the audience in defining the most effective vendor management and oversight strategy
- Highlighting the specific requirements you need from your vendor during protocol design
- Setting up an effective vendor oversight plan
- Assessing vendor performance after your study to incorporate lessons learned into future projects
- What are the latest technologies for active monitoring allowing for timely problem solving?
2. Stay ahead of your competitors with our extensive event programme:
As multiple complexities such as patient screening and recruitment continue to affect many clinical oncology trials worldwide, how can you ensure you have minimized the chance of being affected? In 2018, CTO Europe will educate attendees with relevant presentations, interactive panel discussions and exclusive case studies to enhance operational efficiency in the clinical community.
Roche Farma delivered the following session in 2018 based around recruiting for adaptive trials;
Exploring adaptive designs to accelerate clinical development and increase recruitment success in oncology trials
- Outlining the key benefits of adaptive approaches such as combining development phases and improving resource allocation
- Pinpointing a specialised CRO for adaptive design to ascertain a knowledgeable counterpart
- Considering regulatory issues associated with adaptive design to ensure compliance
Jose Manuel Ordonez, Spain CCO Therapeutic Area Leader Onco-Haematology, Roche Farma SA
3. Learn from each other
Gathering numerous professionals from the clinical oncology space across Europe, this event gives likeminded professionals the opportunity to hear and learn from their colleague’s experiences and share valuable knowledge.
Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials Europe event will congregate some of the biggest names in the industry, from senior level delegates to leading solution providers; you will get a chance to meet several industry elites. Take a look at a snapshot of some of the companies who attended last year:
- Eli Lilly
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948