5 reasons why this event will benefit your cold chain
Drugs are extremely hard to maintain in perfect conditions, with even the slightest change in temperature affecting their efficacy. To prevent this there is a huge interest in staying ahead of the game in the latest cold chain trends.
With stricter regulatory requirements for temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products distributed during the cold chain, it is imperative that companies gain knowledge on the latest trends and strategies to ensure compliance throughout the process. The Temperature Maintenance of Pharmaceuticals conference tackles industry demands and provides solutions to current challenges.
We highlight 5 reasons why attending this event will benefit your cold chain
1. Leading global pharma companies including Merck Serono, Shire or Genzyme will be presenting key updates in temperature maintenance. These knowledgeable speakers will shed light on ways to comply with the new guidelines and overcome some of the main cold chain issues.
2. We will be presenting real case studies allowing you to explore topics such as global temperature controlled shipments or GDP/transportation.
3. You will learn the latest on new technologies and trends within the cold chain.
4. As the event will be co-located with the Clinical Trial Supply Europe 2017 event, you will be able to personalise your agenda and attend different streams based on your own interests.
5. You will be able to network with leading professionals from the pharma and biotech industries and share best practice.
This is a unique opportunity for professionals looking to gain valuable knowledge on how to control the cold chain process. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Temperature Maintenance of Pharmaceuticals in Distribution website here
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948