Highlights on the 2018 Agenda:
The 14th edition of PACE Europe showcased an insightful line-up of speakers covering a large range of topics, and discussed the main challenges faced by the industry and the latest trends. From sustainability to E-commerce and packaging design, our speakers shed light on crucial issues:
- Daniel Friedlaender, Head of Corporate Affairs at Sky presented how to reduce packaging within the company, but also how to partner with external bodies such as the WWF to educate government and customers to reduce packaging waste. This insightful presentation shed light on the need for wholescale reduction in packaging across consumer products but all internal processes.
- Shameem Kazmi, Director of R&D and Technical Implementation at Britvic PLC showcased a very interesting study on how to embrace packaging innovation to engage with your customers.
- Sriman Banerjee, Head of Packaging for Respiratory Category at GSK delivered an insightful presentation on emerging areas and new business developed with the growing importance of e-commerce.
- Caitriona Murphy from The Absolut Company shed light on smart packaging, delivering a fantastic case study on their Malibu connected bottles, and showed us how active packaging engages customers.
- Paul Bruijn, Senior Global Lead Safety and Environment at HEINEKEN Supply Chain dared to ask the audience if there was too much emphasis on recycling. This very interactive session aimed at discussing the challenge of matching industry enthusiasm with a change in consumer behaviour with regards to recycling, and explore other mechanisms to build a more sustainable environment.
We’ll begin planning our 2019 agenda shortly and would love to hear from you. If you have a case study, topic or speaker suggestion you can get in touch with our production team at – Natacha.Girard@arena-international.com
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948