A sneak peak to our agenda
Our 6th edition of PACE Forum will showcase a great diversity of topics to interest our exhaustive audience. From the latest trends like E-commerce to more technical aspects of packaging like anti-counterfeiting solutions, our line-up of speakers will cover a large range of crucial issue within the industry.
- E-commerce is exploding in Asia, because people are looking for more personalised products, and it is challenging packaging manufacturers. On one hand, how to engage with the consumers through a good-looking packaging when the shipment jeopardizes the quality of the product?
- The increasing need for personalised packaging led to the development of digitalisation. Brands need flexibility to adapt to fast changing consumer behaviour and so turned toward a more digitalised production of packaging.
- PACE Forum will also showcase packaging from a more marketing point of view, how can packaging refresh a brand image and connect better a brand with its consumers?
- The challenge of an optimized and secure supply chain will have an important place in our conference. We will approach different perspectives to work closer with suppliers and develop innovations and successful partnerships.
- Sustainability will have a great importance in our conference as one of the major issue for the packaging industry.
Several sessions will be dedicated to a more technical aspect of packaging which is always of a great importance for our audience: Anti-counterfeiting solutions, quality control, food safety, and more functional packaging will be parts of the agenda as important and hot issues.
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948