A snippet of our 2018 speaking faculty
The Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Mid-Atlantic speaker line up contains experts with expertise and experience covering all aspects of outsourcing your clinical trial. Hearing regulatory, budgeting and operational insight to cover all aspects to take into consideration.
An insight into a selection of our speaking faculty to join us in October:
Philip M Arlen MD, Attending Physician Medical Oncology, NIH:
- We are delighted to welcome a representative from the NIH to deliver regulatory insight into our sessions. Philip Arlen will share his experience and knowledge to address the pressing issues and shed light on upcoming regulations.
Jeffrey Hausfeld, Chairman of the Board and Chief Medical Officer, BioFactura Inc.:
- Jeffrey Hausfeld will utilize his experience in medicine coupled with strong business acumen to delve into choosing the right CRO for your individual trial needs to ensure your trial will run within timelines and budget.
Heather Zigmund, Head of Clinical Services, MedImmune:
- Heather Zigmund will be facilitating interactive discussions into what the future of clinical trials will look like and the current frustrations such as how to pilot advances whilst adhering to regulatory red tape.
Anna O’Rourke, Senior Director of Clinical Operations, Altimmune
- Listen to Anna O’Rourke share her expertise as she joins a panel discussion centred around effective project management and communication channels to ensure your individual sponsor goals are consistently met as your trial progresses.
Benjamin Shapiro, President & Co-Founder, Otomagnetics, LLC
- acilitating medical device insight Benjamin Shapiro will lead discussions to help evaluate the best methods for navigating the regulatory environment as a pioneer in developing novel treatments.
Please follow the link below to see the full speaking faculty for the Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Mid-Atlantic series coming to Bethesda for one year only and to see which industry peers will be facilitating engaging, informative and innovative discussions. http://www.arena-international.com/octmidatlantic2019/speakers/
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948