Key agenda highlights
The Temperature Controlled Logistics in Biopharmaceuticals Europe event will give a well-rounded view to address the key challenges in navigating the logistics landscape to reduce temperature deviations.
Ensuring delivery of your temperature sensitive product is becoming increasingly complex with increasing last mile requirements, regulatory hurdles and protecting quality. The content covered in our programme will help create a robust logistical strategy to tackle the complex landscape.
Some key agenda highlights for 2019 are:
· Addressing regulations to avoid non-compliance delays
· With the March 2019 serialisation regulations coming into effect to help combat counterfeiting, we will also look at secondary uses to gain valuable data and metrics to apply to future shipping lanes and risk assessments
· Hear from Tania Snioch, Director Healthcare at GS1 who will lead these discussions around serialisation and ensure you are prepared
Setting up qualifications:
· Going back to basics and exploring how various companies set up their qualifications to ensure quality of product delivered
· On site you will have access to an exclusive case study from Laszlo Siadik, Site Quality Head, Teva Pharmaceuticals to learn methods to mitigate temperature excursions
Lane risk assessments:
· How are you analysing and utilising collected data to incorporate into future lane planning? Could you be working closer with your forwards to reduce your temperature excursions within shipping lanes?
· Reduce unnecessary risk by tying in previous metrics to mitigate time delays and temperature deviations and join our interactive audience Q&A lead by Patrick Pichler, Head of Distribution Quality, Merck Biopharma
Air vs Rail vs Sea:
· Is there a modular shift towards ocean freight? Will air save important time in distribution? Or does rail offer an ideal balance of both time and risk mitigation?
· We will hear from the airlines, shipping experts and senior pharmaceutical representatives to debate each method and develop strategies. Francisco Rizzuto, Cargo Specialist, IATA, Alan Kennedy, Director, Posiedon and Torben Weilmuenster, Head of Global Supply Chain Management at Merz Pharma are your experts
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948