About CLER 2019
The Latin American power sector has seen significant growth over recent years, with installed capacity rising from 300GW in 2010 to a projected 632 GW by 2030.
This capacity will still be dominated by thermal power, however, due to rising demand for energy, increasing climate change concerns and the falling prices of solar and wind installations, the renewable sector is set to capitalise and increase its market share within the LATAM energy mix.
CLER 2019, will provide a platform where the strategic direction of the sector can be discussed and debated, and where relationships can be formed, which will drive the sector forward over the years ahead.
Key reasons to attend:
- Three day two stream agenda with focus on the technology and current RES projects as well as financial opportunities and government initiatives for promoting clean energy in the region
- The Forum will showcase regional projects whilst giving technology suppliers the opportunity to present their solutions to EPC companies and providing access to an international business platform to have pre-organised private business meetings
- A number of keynotes, case studies, workshops and roundtable discussions will enable you to learn about the latest industry trends and challenges. Topics proposed by our Advisory Board paired with presentations by the attending solutions providers will give you the best insight into industry experiences
- 1:1 business meeting opportunities will enhance your business partnerships and help to expand your industry network while offering new solutions during these exclusive pre-arranged meetings.
- The programme provides multiple coffee breaks, lunch and dinner that enables you to network and build even more business relationships through informal meetings as well as attend a sizeable and innovative exhibition space.
As an attendee you will be able to:
- Gain insight on RES market, project development & technology in Argentina and LatAm
- Analyse technical and commercial information to build business opportunities
- Identify business potential, investment avenues and competition in the region
- Get up to speed with technology/country understanding of RES market
- Validate business assumptions and benchmark opportunities
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948