Welcome to Government Computing 2018, the preeminent destination for the public sector technology community.
Key event features
We seek to deliver an interactive programme, from which delegates can hear about the proven, scalable technology and processes they can implement immediately in their own work.
We aim to avoid ‘death by power-point’, the programme has been designed to deliver content in dynamic formats. We want to see the audience enthused by the case-studies, workshops, demonstrations, panel debates and on-stage interviews we deliver. The learning programme will feature leading GlobalData analysts offering exclusive insight into investment priorities and operational management of digital services.
Each event is complemented by a comprehensive view of new policy, gathering local and national policy makers to examine the strategies shaping service delivery.
Why join us in 2019?
- Discover new digital working practices which are helping to improve public services and the machinery of government
- Plan your digital priorities for post-Brexit
- Keep abreast of the very latest technological developments by engaging privately with industry leaders from across the globe
- Specifically designed interactive networking sessions: develop new and existing relationships, in an alternative and unique format
- Meet with GlobalData Public Sector Analysts and discover exclusive content and data critical to your work
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948