British brand SPAshell use latest modular build technology to create revolutionary SPA solution for luxury hotels
DESIGNED BY LEADING SPA CONSULTANCY, SPA CREATORS (WHO HAVE OVER TWENTY YEARS EXPERIENCE IN CREATING EXQUISITE SPA DESIGNS FOR HOTELS), MAKE THEIR FIRST UK LAUNCH WITH FISHMORE HALL, SHROPSHIRE, AS THEY LAUNCH THEIR INNOVATIVE DESIGNED POD-BUILDS, KNOWN AS SPAshellTM.
The first SPAshell was launched into the luxury boutique hotel at Fishmore Hall, Shropshire, in October 2016 Laura Penman, Owner of Fishmore Hall says: “the beauty of SPAshellTM is that it provides us all the elements required to create a successful spa: from design and site development stages, through to delivery and commissioning; all building works are completed off-site using the latest technology. There’s no need for traditional foundation-work to be done, the installation of SPAshellTM takes a matter of a few days, and there’s almost no disturbance to our existing business and our guests. For us, it’s an obvious next step in our development of Fishmore Hall.”
Boutique hotels can choose from two sizes of SPAshellTM. A four treatment room or eight treatment room option for guests. Both come with thermal suites to boost guests’ relaxation experience with stylish and sophisticated Italian designed sauna and steam rooms and each SPAshellTM’ includes a commercially-graded outdoor Vitality pool, made from beautiful cedar wood materials with bucket shower and monsoon drench showers -ideal for cooling off.
Inside the spa, British brand Elemis provides luxury spa treatments to guests.
Each SPAshellTM installation is turnkey supplied; from fully trained, managed staff members, to a fully integrated training and client management solution, ensuring that spa guests receive the highest standards of spa and wellbeing treatments.
SPAshellTM can be presented in a variety of materials. Fishmore Hall Hotel has chosen low maintenance Siberian Larch Wood to clad each spa pod; with a natural resistance to decay, it blends easily and sympathetically over time within the immediate environment whilst combining high standards of manufacturing technology to the core buildings. In Russia, the Siberian Larch tree is known as the ‘Tree of Eternity.’
Founder and Manging Director of SPAshellTM’ Alistair Johnson says: “We were incredibly proud and excited to have launched the UK’s first SPAshellTMat Fishmore Hall last October; this represents five years of design and planning to reach this stage. The SPAshellTM build offers a brilliant solutions for any boutique hotel or corporate business looking to add spa and wellness packages to their business and provide an additional revenue stream.”
Once installed, each SPAshellTM is commissioned and operational in less than ten days. The exterior landscape will be fully integrated with the SPAshellTM using both eco-conscious materials and methods, blending aesthetically in to the existing hotel site with ease.
- SPAshellTMspa pods are especially well suited to sites whereby space, budget of planning for a full build may be a barrier.
- SPAshellTM enable hotel owners and hotel operators with no prior spa experience or knowledge, to deliver a luxury spa experience for their hotel guests.
- SPAshellTM is pre-designed to suit existing sites/locations, it’s delivered manufacture-ready to each business.
- The design concept will also appeal to country house and landowners who are looking to diversify and increase their revenue (REV PAR -Revenue Per Room), increase their food and beverage sales and broaden their market appeal.
- Each SPAshellTM is approved to the highest building standards required for any UK spa enterprise. Its unique and sleek design engages positive client flow;SPAshellTM integrates the best possible operational spa business practices to offer an exceptional spa experience for guests.
- We combine cutting-edge design with the highest quality fittings, SPAshellTM offers a unique spa experience for boutique hotel guests that is set to revolutionise the hotel and wellness markets.
- The SPAshellTMbuilding foot print is 19m x 10m. The central pod includes:
- Small back-of-house storage and kitchen. Plant and storage: internal/external lighting, hot water supply and under floor heating.
- Reception juice bar and spa lounge area (including furniture).
- Thermal area: Starpool Sauna and Steam Room and seating
- Outdoor Cedar Wood hot tub, outdoor rain shower.
- Unisex changing room areas; X2 private change areas, including shower areas.
- Disabled toilet and locker space.
- X2 Treatment Pods (four treatment rooms in total) combine: two treatment rooms per pod which can become double room with sliding acoustic partition door.
- Showers in two treatment rooms.
- Fully equipped treatment rooms: an electrical treatment couch and furnished with therapist equipment.
PR & media enquiries – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information aboutSPAshellTMor to arrange to visit Fishmore Hall to review the new SPAshell™ please contact Alistair Johnson at Spa Creators or email Alistair@spacreators.co.uk
Notes to Editors
About Fishmore Hall
Fishmore Hall is a Regency-style hotel, owned and run by Acorn Award winner Laura Penman. Laura purchased Fishmore Hall as a derelict property and in 22 weeks transformed it into a boutique 15 bedroom hotel, which was launched in October 2007.
Located in the foodie destination of Ludlow, the hotel is easily accessible from the A49 and set in the breath-taking Shropshire countryside.
Fishmore Hall has a 3AA Rosette restaurant, Forelles, which is headed by previous Welsh Chef of the Year, Andrew Birch who joined in 2014 and was previously sous-chef at the Michelin Star restaurant, The Montagu Arms. Chef Andrew Birch is due to be on our screens later in the year as part of BBC2’s Great British Menu.
@FishmoreSpashell and @FishmoreHall
More information – www.spashell.com
Download SPAShell high res visuals– https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jfv3dbdqeblguer/AADPUKZ0giJzP92BGayX-FvAa?dl=0
Follow us on Twitter @FishmoreSpashell and @spa_shell
Like us on Facebook at – www.facebook.com/SPAShell/
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948