Future Cannabis Strategies North America 2021
Forming part of a global series of bespoke, senior-level, strategic conferences, we will welcome leaders within the space for 2 days of insight, discussion and debate into how manufacturers can:
- Capitalize on the premiumization of cannabis products
- Spotlight growth in international markets including the UK, Mainland Europe & South America
- Understand consumer trends & demands from across North America
- Identify opportunities to introduce Cannabis infused products into existing Consumer Packaged Goods
- Review recent product innovation to understand how market trends are adapting to consumer demands
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR 2021?
Delving into key issues to be considered when building and developing a Cannabis derived product, the 2020 conference agenda attracts senior executives responsible for New Product Development, Consumer Insights, Research & Development and Commercial Strategy
ATTENDEES TO MEET EACH YEAR
EXHIBITORS TO MEET EACH YEAR
The conference brings together strategic business leaders from across the West Coast (USA & Canada) Consumer-Facing Cannabis products category; this includes CBD/ Cannabis Products & Devices, Beverages, Food, Tobacco, Cosmetics & Nutraceuticals, together with solution providers for 2 days of insight, discussion and debate.
Join like-minded peers to learn new perspectives and case studies on complying with regulation, increase sales across global markets and to position your business as a leader in the industry.
The conference focuses on identifying opportunities within Local and the European & North American markets and spotlights regulation to ensure producers and retailers of cannabinoid products operate successfully.
Future Cannabis Strategies offers multiple sponsorship opportunities, including thought leadership, exhibition space, networking packages and more. For more information contact our commercial partnerships team at the address below:
T: +44 (0) 207 936 6728