The Digital Accountancy Awards 2020 (incorporating The Accountant & International Accounting Bulletin Awards) will be announced live during a virtual ceremony which will take place just after the conference. This year, as before, there are 16 corporate Awards categories and three Awards for individuals.
|Download Awards Information Guide|
Send your completed nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominees should follow these simple guidelines to ensure their submission has the best chance of winning.
1. Submissions may be made either on behalf of your own company or in recognition of a colleague or partner firm.
2. Your entry should be no longer than 1,000 words in Word format, no appendices.
3. Your entry must address the award category explicitly; do not offer generic links to web sites, corporate marketing etc.
4. Submissions should highlight the key differentiator and competitive nature of the project or implementation being cited.
5. For all corporate categories (i.e. excluding those being made to individuals) it is made explicit that the Entrant, the Judges and the publications will treat any and all information in strict confidence.
6. Any quotations or information to go into the public domain will be pre-cleared with the Entrant.
8. Submissions made after the publicised cut-off date will be ignored irrespective of their relative merits.
9. The Editor and Judges reserve the right to make no award for any specific category.
10. The Editor and Judges reserve the right to move a submission to a more appropriate category at their discretion.
11. In submitting for more than one category each submission must be unique.
12. The Editor and Judges’ decision is final.
Should you require further guidance on your entry please contact our Editor
Good luck in your submissions!
To enquire about sponsorship opportunities for the conference, please contact:
T: +44 (0) 20 3096 2585
To inquire about speaking opportunities or to take part in one of our interactive sessions, please get in touch with:
T: +44 (0) 20 7936 6960