8:50 am Chair's opening remarks:
9:00 am OPENING KEYNOTE: The Democratisation of Technology - An essential component of the Digital Transformation in Oil Exploration and Production
9:25 am KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: Digital Oilfield 2.0, status and perspectives
- Summarize status on where we are now, what we have achieved
- Addressing the challenges that need to be overcome to move to the next level
9:50 am The legend of the Black Taj Mahal: How intelligent information management could have changed the skyline above Agra forever
M-Files and Kinsmen group will present together, using the story of the Black Taj Mahal to illustrate the challenges faced in the 17th century when designing, constructing and maintaining assets. By journeying through time, we will discover how many of the challenges are still relevant today, and how modern day solutions to those challenges could have made legend into reality.
UK Sales Manager
10:25 am Networking Coffee Break & Business Meeting 1
11:00 am Panel Discussion: Leveraging Cognitive Computing, AI and IIOT to make better decisions and increase operational success rate
- How to successfully implement these technologies in Oil & Gas: real life use cases
- Understand how to effectively deal with the huge amount of new data and take advantage of it
- Utilising real time data information to support decision-making and improve operational performance
- Improving drill efficiency with the use of data and analytic technology
Director Digital Transformation
11:45 am Tapping into the benefits of predictive maintenance and monitoring
- Best practices on how to utilise sensors to monitor and control your operation equipments
- Making sure you have the right data in place to optimise your decision making
- Using advanced analytics as an enabler for enhanced operation upstream efficiency
Improvement and Digitalisation Manager
12:20 pm Virtual replicas: utilising digital twin to enhance upstream operations
- How can the adoption of digital twins technology improve safety and efficiency?
- Overcoming the challenges of its implementation: real life use cases
- Understanding how to unlock its full potential
Vice President Digital
12:55 pm Keynote address: Building a digitally dextrous company
- Change management model & setting up top-drive: Developing a Leadership owned and broadly supported transformation
- Developing your people through a ‘Digital Academy’: getting habits, skill sets and motivations at the right level to harvest the benefits of digitisation
- Case example: OMV Petrobrazi Refinery performance dashboard pilot. Experience from the pilot in terms of approach, expectation development, and results will be discussed.
Chief Innovation, OMV Petrom
1:15 pm Lunch
2:00 pm A digital approach to answer the 3 key process safety questions
Companies operating Oil and Gas facilities should to be able to answer these 3 questions.
1. What can go wrong?
2. What Safety Critical Elements (SCE) are in place to prevent it?
3. Are those SCE effective?
This paper builds upon the lessons learnt from the implementation of an on-line SCE monitoring solution and shows how digitalization can enable companies to effectively answer these three questions. As companies begin to embrace the concepts of digitalization and big data, the main challenge still remains – ‘how do process safety teams reap the benefits of the vast amount of data being generated through big data’. In other words, how do we contextualize this data and turn it in to actionable intelligence?
Technical Product Manager – Safety Lifecycle Management
2:35 pm Transforming complex decision making in Oil & Gas using the latest Artificial Intelligence
- Many high stake decisions in Oil & Gas have similar characteristics as complex games such as Chess, Go and Poker
- The latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) has achieved super human performance in these games
- The same Game AI can be used to provide super human support to make better business decisions
- A number of examples will be presented that demonstrate the value adding potential of Game AI across the Oil & Gas value chain
Co-Founder, White Space Energy
3:10 pm Digital Mature Oil field: connecting, cleaning and intelligently using data to increase efficiency
Global Head, Downstream Oil and Gas Business
3:45 pm Live, A Software solution for strengthening operational execution
- Digital integration and visualising of all relevant processes for complex operations in one simple, live and human-centric interface
- Simplifying and streamliging complex operations, digitally
- Informed employees on all levels of an organisation, secure alignment and strengthened company culture
- Better, faster decisions more efficient execution for higher facility uptime and ultimately increased output
4:10 pm Networking Coffee Break and Business Meeting 7
4:50 pm Application of AI to Turbomachinery Analytics: Using a map of human cognition to define the optimal architecture for applying AI to turbomachinery analytics. Is your data ML Ready?
- How can we apply the human cognitive function to the architecture of AI technologies in complex digital transformation systems?
- How do we define an efficient and cost-effective methodology ensuring big data is optimised for AI & machine learning technologies – is your data ML Ready?
- Rethinking objectives – creating an information hierarchy rather than turning big data into bigger data
- The importance of integrating analytics & expert sub-systems within a cognitive AI framework
- How can we ensure that AI performs an executive function to reduce user workload, identify required actions and empower teams?
- UI’s for presenting cognitive systems results through 3D and 4D advanced visualisation systems
- Utilising integrated analytics and AI technologies for anomaly detection and prediction
Co-founder and Head of Software
Co-Founder, Head of Engineering
5:25 pm The people component: next workforce digital development
- Addressing the challenges in attracting, training and retaining digital talent on the digital era
- How does people and culture adapt to using all the digital tools available?
- Creating the mind-set and necessary skills to boost your digitalisation targets
- The importance of new talents to drive innovation and performance to your business
- Attracting new talents – how to make O&G industry more attractive to the bright Millennials?
Digital Portfolio Manager
5:50 pm Integrated Intelligent Operations & Production
- Analytics, Machine Learning, AI, Cognitive Computing
- Operations & Maintenance
- Data & Cybersecurity
6:10 pm Closing Remarks
We are always looking for insightful, energetic, contentious and inspiring speakers, so if you have a story that can enlighten our audience, please get in touch!
Carlos Moro Fernandes
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7936 6435
Mobile: +44 (0) 771 406 4478