Digital Transformation in Insurance: Customer Engagement & Operational Agility 2020
Digital Transformation in Insurance: Customer Engagement and Operational Agility will take place as scheduled on 5th-6th May in London, UK.
The Digital Transformation in Insurance conference is ready to welcome you and more than 250 senior level executives with an agenda that will tackle the pressing issues of the industry.
NOTE ON COVID-19:
Arena International is closely monitoring the development of COVID-19 and any potential impact on the event. The safety of our attendees is our top priority and we are following guidance from the World Health Organisation, national governments and health authorities.
We are taking several precautionary measures including the below and ask that attendees support us by practicing good hygiene.
1. We will have hand sanitizer available for all attendees and will be disinfecting surfaces between each session
2. We will be reinforcing good hand hygiene via signage outside all conference rooms
3. We urge attendees to refrain from handshaking
4. We urge any attendee who appears to have a cough, difficulty breathing, or who is obviously unwell, to seek medical attention
5. We ask that anyone who has recently travelled to the these locations - China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Macau, Italy and Iran - get in touch with us directly
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR 2020?
This unique insurance event enables senior level executives from top insurance companies and insuretechs to evaluate and discuss solutions that will help increase customer engagement and improve operational agility.
This is an exceptional networking opportunity for industry accelerators. Over the course of 2 days insurers, insurtech, brokers and technology providers will gather to showcase practical innovations and the next generation digital tools to enhance insurance
Split across 2 stages, this event will have focused content for enhancing the customer experience and powering innovation in the back office. No matter your role, attendees will leave with proven solutions and ideas to implement in their work
The conference discusses the vital connections between process, tools and techniques to manage change. Update your knowledge to create new strategies enabling you to enact insurance innovations and grow your business
- Enabling digital transformation to enhance customer experience
- Utilise intelligent robotic process automation (iRPA) to accelerate the communication loop, increasing operational efficiencies
- A unique platform providing consistent communications across multiple delivery mediums, reducing inherent communication risk
- From established pillars of industry to exciting start-ups, our technology delivers unparalleled operational agility.
The future of work is digital & human workers working together to deliver services. Enate is a service orchestration platform that lets you manage this hybrid workforce effectively.
Enate orchestrates work across an entire workforce (humans, RPA bots and all other digital agents), controlling what resource does what work when to optimise performance.
Enate’s open platform enables automation at scale through instant, common governance across different vendors and technologies, providing a faster, lower-risk path to automation.
Find out more at www.enate.net.