Employing AI to Enhance Customer Experience
Stirred by new regulations and new business models, the world of finance has experienced an immense transformation in the past decade. Whilst new FinTechs and challenger banks continue to upset, market share is slowly slipping away from established players. Thus, the need to improve has never been greater.
From customer protection to product innovation, every aspect is essential to maintaining competitiveness. As a result, customer data has become incredibly valuable, and companies must track behavioural patterns and redefine their offerings. This is where Artificial Intelligence (AI) comes in.
Whether it is to identify fraud or to improve customer experience, everyone is jumping onboard. Despite development and integration costs being high, its ability to function every hour of everyday is worth the investment.
How can AI improve customer experience?
· Customer Centricity – its ability to consume and translate complex data is likely to uncover new business opportunities
· Automation – It is immediately available, 24/7, delivering incredible customer services avoiding delays and backlogs
· Customer Experience – Evaluating key customer touchpoints to improve personalisation
What are the potential damages?
· Emotional intelligence – lack of empathy may cause offence when delivering negative news such as rejected loans
· Faulty Programming – it is made by a human, if an error is in the programme, it can cost millions, like the incident with Knight Capital’s trading glitch
· Incorrect answer – an incorrect answer after 20 minutes on the phone is likely to irritate customers, generating a negative image
To ensure you can implement AI effectively to improve customer experience, we have invited AI elites from: Société Générale, RBS, UIster Bank and Wealth Wizards to share their knowledge with us. Take a look at the sessions below:
· Panel discussion: Leveraging AI for personalisation, client acquisition and KYC
· Presentation Unlocking new customer experiences and revenue stream with AI
· Panel discussion: Bot vs assistant vs hybrid – what’s the future?
· Presentation: How AI is revolutionising automated advice
If you don’t want to miss out, why not secure your place today with code: MK-ACWEB http://www.spgmediadesign.com/test/arenareg/aifs2019/register.asp alternatively, you can email us at: email@example.com
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948