Exclusive Insights from Rolling Stock Operators and Manufacturers at #FPRS19
Following a fantastic event in 2018, the 15th edition of FPRS promises to deliver up-to-date perspectives and practical information for operators, manufacturers and component suppliers in the rolling stock industry.
Through extensive research, we have developed a program which examines the most pressing topics surrounding the industry to date. Looking ahead, we will evaluate any future challenges and opportunities to ensure you are planning effectively and efficiently for what is to come.
In 2019, we have invited a number of operators as well as manufacturers to share their exclusive expertise with us. Take a look at some of the highlights below:
2019 Rolling Stock Operator Sessions:
· Making rail safer by reviewing how we can better protect wheels, running gear and the heavy steel parts
· Case study: Reviewing Trenitalia’s fire safety measures with the use of active systems at the forefront of maximizing safety
· The Transport for London Philosophy: Maximising fire safety by exclusively utilising non-flammable materials in the context of rolling stock in restricted area spaces
· Identifying effective smoke detection systems as a precursor to active systems as a necessity in fire safety opposed to an option
· SBB Case Study: Ensuring fire safety of rolling stock beyond the tracks by instilling safety provisions in depots and workshops
To be delivered by: London North Eastern Railway, Trenitalia, TFL, Metro de Madrid and SBB
2019 Rolling Stock Manufacturer Sessions:
· Showcasing Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) as the next generation of testing to reduce high testing costs and achieving accurate results
· Highlighting the importance of the running capability of rolling stock to prevent life loss and allow for safe evacuation
· Stimulating Panel Debate: Can we solely rely on results from Computing Modelling to validate our tests?
· 5 Exploring fire and smoke compliance within rolling stock and tunnels to ensure standards are met
To be delivered by: Stadler, Bombardier, Alstom and Siemens
Join senior decision-makers and representatives from operators, manufacturers, regulators and service providers in Berlin to collaboratively improve fire protection systems and strategies.
If you don’t want to miss out, guarantee your seat at one of Europe’s leading fire protection conference by booking your place today, with code: MK-ACWEB.
2019 Registration: http://www.spgmediadesign.com/test/arenareg/fprs2019/register.asp
2019 Event Programme: http://www.arena-international.com/Uploads/2018/10/02/d/a/p/FPRS_2019_Agenda_v2.pdf
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948