Covid 19 Update
Arena International is closely monitoring COVID-19 and any potential impact on the event.
Your health and safety come first, which is why we are strictly adhering to the latest guidance from the World Health Organization, Robert Koch Institute, and our Venues to ensure measures that will safeguard our guests, the industry, and the larger community.
We are committed to implementing these regulations and measures. Our plans and recommendations will be reviewed and amended on an ongoing basis.
Please note you are responsible for following your departing countries guidelines when travelling abroad. So please continue to check these requirements.
What you need to do to attend Fire Protection of Rolling Stock 2022
You need to supply ONE of the following at registration
o Full vaccination (2 doses of the below vaccines) + 1 Booster dose
o Full vaccination + Negative covid test (either PCR or Antigen)
o Full vaccination + Proof of covid recovery
o Note – full vaccination is considered if your last vaccine dose was more than 14 days ago
Authorised vaccines are:
o BioNTech / Pfizer (Comirnaty)
o Janssen-Cilag (full vaccination supports two shots)
o Moderna (Spikevax)
o AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
• If you are attending from outside Germany, you are required to complete a passenger locator form – https://www.einreiseanmeldung.de/#
• It is mandatory to wear a FFP2 mask inside the event, as well as all public spaces
• We will have PPE items available for attendees at registration (masks, gloves).
• There will be hand sanitisers located at critical locations all throughout the venue.
• Regular cleaning and sanitisation are in place for higher frequented areas/items, such as handrails, doorknobs, restrooms, or elevator buttons.
• Please note we will be providing colour coded lanyards to all attendees which will help you to let everyone know what level of interaction you’re comfortable with
• AV equipment such as microphones will be constantly sanitised.
• Speakers in the event room will speak on the stage without wearing a mask for the duration of the lecture.
• If we are informed of a confirmed positive Covid-19 test at the event, attendees will be notified via email.