Highlights on the 2018 Agenda
The 2018 edition hosted a great line-up of speakers from the most established alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage brands to delve into the strategies they adopt to enhance customer engagement and overcome sustainability challenges.
Some of the most insightful presentations included:
· Hans van Bochove from Coca-Cola delivered a very thorough analysis on the sustainability strategies big and small brand owners have to face, delving into the European regulations affecting the beverage packaging industry and presenting how brands can win customers trust and stakeholders building an effective sustainability strategy.
· Kirstie McCosh from Treasury Wine Estates presented an engaging case study showing how Intelligent Labels technologies has increased consumer engagement with the use of digital touchpoints
· Dr William Connolly, Head of Packaging R&D, shared Britvic’s strategy to deliver packaging solutions from concept to launch, debating the importance of packaging to communicate brand values and the use of customer insights to develop commercially attractive packaging solutions.
· Santiago Navarro from Garçon Wineshared an inspiring case study on the invention of post-through-letterbox flat wine bottles, arguing how innovation with a purpose can promote a functional balance between sustainability and customer engagement in an industry steeped in heritage.
· Caitriona Murphy from The Absolut Company addressed a captivating case study on the Malibu connected bottles sharing how packaging can be digitalised and turn into interactive touchpoints with the use of IOT, to communicate brand values through smart campaigns that drive consumer engagement.
Joyce and Raissa De Haas, founders of Double Dutch uncovered the challenges their have overcome when choosing the correct packaging to promote brand values and engage with consumers.
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948