Highlights on the 2018 Agenda
The 2018 edition hosted a fantastic line-up of speakers from the most important financial services companies to explore the opportunities offered by new technology in achieving higher customer satisfaction. Among those topics, some were particularly important and insightful:
- Cedric Dias, Head of Digital Marketing at OCBC delivered a very inspiring presentation on how the power or personalisation can be used by financial services to raise their game and meet customer expectations
- Axel Gormand, Head of CX Division at BNP Paribas Wealth Management talked on how to use design thinking and how to harness digital transformation to create products better fitted to the customer, and so deliver better CX.
- Nicholas Chee, Executive Director & Head of Digital Engagement, Group Channels & Digitalisation at UOB expressed his views on the challenges and opportunities Omni channel brings to improve CX by creating a frictionless customer journey.
- Michelle Liew, Head, Group Customer Experience & Channel Management at RHB Group presented how to win customer loyalty in the digital era, capitalising on customer data and embracing digital innovations.
- Vikas Jain, Senior Director – Marketing & CX at Funding Societies was representing on this day the importance of FinTech companies in achieving better customer experience.
- Neil Gardner, Chief Customer Officer – Asia at Generali embraced the metaphor of the (C)X-men to explain the importance of a strong teamwork and an internal organisation that benefit the customer.
- The conference hosted 2 very insightful panel discussions. The first one welcomed Sonali Verma from Asia Bancassurance Manulife Financial; Shefali Gupta from DBS Bank; Bart Taylor, from Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia at Allianz Worldwide Partners and Harish Vaidyanathan from Vymoto Who reviewed the different innovation enhancing the customer experience.
- The second panel discussion was hosted by Neil Gardner from Generali and Namrata Jolly from Prudential who debated collaboration between fintechs and incumbents and how this can drive cultural change
We’re always on the lookout for interesting presentations, if you have a case study, example or a story you’d like to share in the 2019 edition of the Customer Experience in Financial Services Summit and Awards, contact us at Natacha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948