Highlights on the 2018 Agenda
The 2018 edition hosted a fantastic line-up of speakers from the most important FMCG companies across very different sectors to explore all the challenges and opportunities of shopper insights. Among those topics, some were particularly important and insightful:
- Deborah Womack from Ralph Lauren presented to the audience the CRM Strategy imperatives for CMOs and Senior Leaders.
- Anna-Sterre Mees from Philips made us rediscover the story of the hungry caterpillar to leave the attendees with key takeaways on the comprehensive customer journey.
- Emma Tappin from Premier Foods showed us how to harness neuroscience to source unbiased behavioural insights and so to be able to turn insight into business results
- Irene Martinez from Hasbro, and Binanti Cuzner from Pernod Ricard, presented 2 amazing sessions on “Point of Emotion” strategy to leave the audience with actionable key takeaways on how to create meaningful customer experience at point of sale
- Fabrizio Contardi from Asahi Breweries Europe enhanced how to win with discounters shoppers to maintain market position and adapt to new ways of consumption
We’re always on the lookout for interesting presentations, if you have a case study, example or a story you’d like to share the 2019 edition of the Executing Shopper Insights contact the Programme Director, Natacha Girard at – Natacha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948