Innovation in Non-Alcoholic Beverages - Virtual Conference
The leading event to focus on innovation across the non-alcoholic beverage category to meet rapidly changing consumer demands.
Everything you need to know about innovation in the non-alcoholic beverage market straight to your screens at our Virtual Conference.
The Innovation in Non-Alcoholic Beverages Conference brings together key opinion leaders from some of the biggest brands in the industry with a mix of smaller disruptive brands that have made way for change in the market. In a landscape where there is more competition and more variety than ever, it is essential to identify the key areas for growth through the creation of innovative products that respond to consumer needs and expectations.
Topics you can expect this year:
- Disrupting innovation - NPD and portfolio expansion with consumer behaviour focus
- Identifying key trends in consumer demands to increase brand relevance and ensure success
- Functional goes Further - functionality divided into specific functional areas of value
- Low and No Adult Beverages and their place in the modern consumer’s market
- Innovation in sustainability - through Covid-19 the fight for waste and plastic reduction was a priority. In the UK we look to the plastic tax implementation by April 2022
- Plain and Simple - consumers have returned to familiarity and neutral - flavour profiles
- Nostalgia - pride and comfort are drivers now that consumers look to support national brands
- Stockpiling and Convenience - Covid-19 has created buyer tendencies to buy in bulk
- Vending and Dispense - hygiene, contactless tech and home dispense
Across 2 full days of intellectually driven presentations, this event brings together an exciting mix of case studies, panels and keynotes as well as global networking opportunities. Attendees will learn how to create successful NPD for today’s consumers, how to find opportunity in adversity and how to rapidly push new products to market and leverage existing flavour profiles.
Covid has shaken up the market cross category and we will be looking at growing trends, creating successful portfolio offerings for the new-age consumer and looking at the potential of newly emerging markets, as well as the evolution of flavours, formats and functions.
A FANTASTIC NETWORK OF YOUR PEERS AND COLLEAGUES RIGHT AT A TAP OR CLICK OF A BUTTON
Simply register, login on the day and get ready to connect and learn. With the right network at your fingertips, learning and connecting have never been so easy.
💻 Watch live and recorded thought leadership presentations
🗣️ Take part in live Q&A with industry experts from across the globe
👩💻 One-to-one & group video chat with each solution provider
🤝 Chat & network with anyone on the platform
📊 Take part in our interactive polls
👥 Join live panel debates and discussions
🛍️ Download resources from solution providers to your event bag
Flavourtech is a world leader in the development, design and manufacture of thin film, spinning cone technologies for dealcoholisation, aroma recovery, extraction and concentration. Headquartered in Australia, Flavourtech, not only works closely with its clients to optimise the integration of their technologies into production processes, but also offers extensive experience in improving process and energy efficiencies.
The primary advantages of their technologies include:
- Desired product characteristics such as flavour, colour and functionality are maintained
- Easy handling of highly viscous products and slurries
- Automated and continuous systems
- Gentle dealcoholisation for the production of low and zero alcohol wine, beer, cider and other alcoholic beverages
- Aroma recovery, extraction and concentration for Ready To Drink tea/coffee
- Aroma extraction and concentration of fruit and vegetable juices/purees/extracts
Visit www.flavourtech.com for more information about Flavourtech’s unique processing technologies.
To enquire about sponsorship opportunities for the conference, please contact:
Head of Business Development – Consumer
T: +44 (0)207 936 6794
We identify and invite individuals we believe to be the best speakers in the market, if you think you can make a difference to the quality of our events please contact the programme director of the event:
T:+44 (0) 207 9366 605