International Power Virtual Summit 2021
The 18th International Power Summit took place on 25 February on a virtual platform and gathered around 200 senior executives from around the world, representing leading power generation utilities and manufacturers responsible for commercial, technical, procurement, asset management and maintenance issues.
The conference programme supported by a specialist Advisory Board attracted an exclusive line-up of leading speakers from across the energy sector, including key decision makers in generation and plant development, project management and international development.
Covid-19 has caused an unprecedented global economic and social crisis across the globe. The energy sector was highly impacted by the supply chain disruption; energy projects have been cancelled or postponed and investments in energy have also dropped. However, the pandemic has also presented opportunities to think about what we can do differently and how to be better prepared to meet the challenges of the post-pandemic world. It can also be an opportune time to expand renewable energy growth and invest in digital technologies.
Our virtual programme included key topics such as Hydrogen, Digitalisation, Energy Storage, Maintenance, IoT, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Wind Farms, PV and Biomass.
Attendees shared their ideas in the networking lounge, engaged in private chats with supplier partners, asked their questions directly to the speakers during live Q&A sessions and learned first-hand about the latest innovations and concerns, initiatives and key trends within the current market. Speakers from Mitsubishi Power Europe, AVEVA, BayWa r.e, Rolls-Royce, Chromalox, Uniper Engineering Group, Vattenfall Europe Innovation, United States Energy Association, and others delivered presentations and took part in numerous panels throughout the day.
Take a minute to watch the conference highlights here.
Join us for our next IPS Virtual Series edition on 24 June 2021!
To find out about sponsorship opportunities please contact:
+44 (0)207 406 6540
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR 2021?
The IPS 2021 Virtual Series includes the following events this year:
- The 18th International Power Summit Virtual event – 25th February 2021
- IPS Spotlight Virtual Conference – 24th June 2021
- International Power Summit 2021 Hybrid event – 10th -12th November 2021
In each edition experts in the thermal power business to renewable energy will shed light on the most important industry issues and explore how legislation and technological developments are transforming across the power generation supply chain.
Benefits of attending our virtual events:
- No Travelling – reduce your carbon footprint
- No Expenses – save on accommodation
- Save time – tailor your schedule around your business needs
- Borderless – be a part of a global network
For our Delegates:
- Your questions answered – exclusive interviews, panel discussions and Q&A with our speakers
- Skip the business suit – live chat with presenters from your home or office
- Meet the experts – video and 121 messaging with a global community
For our Supplier Partners:
- Extend your brand with a dedicated team to build your personalised virtual booth
- Know your audience – analytics and reporting on your visitors
- Build Connections with 121 video messaging and live chat
All IPS events are CPD certified, allowing you to earn CPD points. CPD is the holistic commitment of professionals towards enhancement of personal skills and proficiency throughout their careers.