Modern Power Systems
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR 2021?
The IPS 2021 Virtual Series includes the following events this year:
- The 18th International Power Summit Virtual event – 25th February 2021
- IPS Spotlight Virtual Conference – 24th June 2021
- International Power Summit 2021 Hybrid event – 10th -12th November 2021
In each edition experts in the thermal power business to renewable energy will shed light on the most important industry issues and explore how legislation and technological developments are transforming across the power generation supply chain.
Benefits of attending our virtual events:
- No Travelling – reduce your carbon footprint
- No Expenses – save on accommodation
- Save time – tailor your schedule around your business needs
- Borderless – be a part of a global network
For our Delegates:
- Your questions answered – exclusive interviews, panel discussions and Q&A with our speakers
- Skip the business suit – live chat with presenters from your home or office
- Meet the experts – video and 121 messaging with a global community
For our Supplier Partners:
- Extend your brand with a dedicated team to build your personalised virtual booth
- Know your audience – analytics and reporting on your visitors
- Build Connections with 121 video messaging and live chat
All IPS events are CPD certified, allowing you to earn CPD points. CPD is the holistic commitment of professionals towards enhancement of personal skills and proficiency throughout their careers.