Key Highlights from 2018
This year’s Pharma & Device Pack & Label build on a legacy of content driven presentations which tacked some of the key issues facing drug and device making companies in the Bay area.
With representative from Boehringer Ingelheim, DEA, Amgen, Gilead, Medtronic to name a few delegates and solution providers alike were given the opportunity to head from leading companies with regards to their current challenges and best practices to improve operational efficiency across departments and streamline operations.
Some of the topics which were discussed during the two day conferenced looked at:
- Exploring the packaging and repacking of controlled substances by the DEA
- Facing the day-to-day challenges in pharmaceutical packaging, labeling and regulatory departments to result in a smoother operational pace
- Exploring packaging readiness for new biotech & pharma product launches
- Learning the different possibilities of optimizing equipment for manual packaging and debugging equipment
- Exploring packaging sealing equipment design for reduced sealing process variability
These sessions were supplemented with Think Tank sessions where subject matter experts unpacked issues in a roundtable format so that delegates and sponsors alike could ask questions and learn from each other’s processes. This opportunity gave delegates the chance to dissect issues in further depth and ask speakers follow up questions from their presentations.
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948