Large diversity of industry leaders speaking at PACE Asia 2017
This year, responding to the industry’s needs, the PACE Asia Forum will go through a large diversity of industries leader in packaging manufacturing.
- The Cosmetics will be represented by L’Oreal who will present the narrow relationship between visual merchandising and packaging.
- The Food and Beverage industry will be represented by many actors like The Coca-Cola Company, Nestle, PZ Cussons, but also Kerry Group which will showcase how to use packaging as a blueprint for brand positioning.
- The Pharmaceutical industry will be represented by GSK, Menarini Labs, but also Gland Pharma India which will introduce the audience to human centric packaging.
- The Electronics industry is represented by Microsoft which will showcase how to embrace the e-commerce opportunity thanks to packaging; and finally
- Japan International Tobacco will stand for the Tobacco industry and present a session on anti-counterfeiting to fight against anti-legate trade through traceability of packaging.
This diversity of industry will be joined by other important actors that are playing a huge role in packaging game: DHL will explore the trends of ecommerce in Asia, while the Singapore Packaging Agreement will expose the importance of packaging waste reduction.
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948