Design Build Network
Watch a short video about Unfolding – a combination of art, design, sustainability and cutting edge digital design and robotics
CIMENTO® inaugurates a new collaboration with Gordon Guillaumier and presents the Cannaregio line, designed for residential spaces, contract and open-air lounges. Sculptural but light forms, with a color palette inspired by Venice.
Watch the latest episodes of the Frozen Music series.
Katrin Förster connects with Andrus Kõresaar from KOKO architects to explore how a medieval shipwreck found a new home in “Fat Margaret”, a beautiful UNESCO World Heritage and Fortress Tower in Tallinn, Estonia.
“Architecture is Frozen Music” said Friedrich Schelling and Wolfgang von Goethe. With the video series Frozen Music ABB honors unique building design and the creators behind them.
Learn more about ABB in Architecture and subscribe to the official newsletter at https://go.abb/frozenmusic
- Episode #10 10star Home- Adelaide, Australia by SUHO
- Frozen Music Episode #9 Istanbul Museum of Painting and Sculpture-Turkey by EAA
- Frozen Music Episode #7 Hospital Clínico Félix Bulnes – Santiago de Chile by Bbats+Tirado architects
- Frozen Music – Episode #6 VIETTEL Headquarters – Hanoi, Vietnam by Gensler
The use of state-of-the-art construction materials and architectural solutions such as aluminium systems by ALUPROF S.A. made it possible to harmonise the form of the Green Line Villa’s structure with the natural topography
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR 2021?
Join us this autumn to engage with your peers and gain new insight from key industry leaders examining opportunities and exploring how technology, digitalisation, net-zero carbon targets and the pandemic are transforming the built environment across the entire supply chain.
The opportunity presented is to engage with influential decision makers through networking and private 1-2-1 meetings introductions. You will also be able to engage with the speakers on the main stage and participate in live Q&A sessions at the conference venue as well as remotely from our virtual platform.
For our delegates and supplier partners:
• Collaborate and problem-solve with like-minded peers
• Tailor your schedule around your business needs
• Have your questions answered – exclusive interviews and Q&A sessions
• Be seen as a thought-leader
• Meet senior executives to make valuable connections during 1-2-1 business meetings
• Showcase your solutions and exhibit your brand to a captive audience
• Enjoy in-depth sessions and case-studies from the best minds in the industry
This is a CPD certified event, allowing you to earn up to 12 CPD points. CPD is the holistic commitment of professionals towards enhancement of personal skills and proficiency throughout their careers.
To enquire about sponsorship opportunities for LEAF, please contact us at: