We’re delighted to announce the nomination call for the 2020 Leasing Life Awards which recognise the most successful asset finance and leasing initiatives over the course of the year.
The awards are a highlight in the industry calendar and reflect the latest trends in financing and the noteworthy initiatives that have established a strong foothold in Europe.
Nominations are now open – deadline for entries is 5pm BST on Friday, 23rd October 2020.
1. Submissions can be made either on behalf of your own company or in recognition of a colleague or partner firm.
2. Maximum of 1,000 words in Word format, no appendices.
3. Entry must address the award category explicitly, not generic links to web sites, corporate marketing etc.
4. Submissions should highlight the key differentiator and competitive nature of the project or implementation
5. It is made explicit the Entrant, Judges and the publication will treat any and all information in strict confidence and any quotes or information to go into the public domain will be pre-cleared by the Entrant.
6. Submissions made after the publicised cut-off date will be ignored irrespective of their relative merits.
7. The Editor and Judges reserve the right to make no award for any specific category
8. The Editor and Judges reserve the right to move a submission to a more appropriate category at their discretion
9. In submitting for more than one category the submissions must be unique
10. The Editor and Judges’ decision is final.
The full list of awards categories and criteria for this year’s awards can be found below
Please note: Whilst we recommend you to try to submit against as many of the criteria as possible, we appreciate that for some companies this may not be possible. The more you can respond against the stronger your application will be, but we would like to highlight that submitting against all criteria is not mandatory.
Make your nominations by email
Download and complete the Leasing Life Awards 2020 Information Pack & Leasing Life Awards 2020 Entry Form and send them to Keith Maidment – firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 19th October 2020.
To enquire about sponsorship opportunities for the conference, please contact:
T: +44 (0) 20 7936 6552
For further information or to get involved you can contact the producer on:
T: +44 (0) 20 7936 6960