Covid 19 Safety Information
Arena International is closely monitoring COVID-19 and any potential impact on the event.
Your health and safety come first, which is why we are strictly adhering to the latest guidance from the World Health Organization, Catalan Government, and our Venues to ensure measures that will safeguard our guests, the industry, and the larger community.
We are committed to implementing these regulations and measures. Our plans and recommendations will be reviewed and amended on an ongoing basis.
Please note you are responsible for following your departing countries guidelines when travelling abroad. So please continue to check these requirements.
Restrictions and Recommendations at Leasing Life 2022
• Vaccination certificates are no longer required to attend events
• It is mandatory to wear a face covering both outdoors (this does not apply when seated for eating or drinking)
• Conferences, business meetings and seminars are allowed at 100% capacity with no social distancing
• We will have PPE items available for attendees at registration (masks, gloves).
• There will be hand sanitisers located at critical locations all throughout the venue.
• Regular cleaning and sanitisation are in place for higher frequented areas/items, such as handrails, doorknobs, restrooms, or elevator buttons.
• AV equipment such as microphones will be constantly sanitised.
• Speakers in the event room will speak on the stage without wearing a mask for the duration of the lecture.
• If we are informed of a confirmed positive Covid-19 test at the event, attendees will be notified via email.