The 6th Motor Finance Europe Awards 2020 will take place as a virtual ceremony.
Nominees should follow these simple guidelines to ensure their submission has the best chance of winning.
Deadline: Friday, 18th September 2020
1. Submissions can be made either on behalf of your own company or in recognition of a colleague or partner firm.
2. Maximum of 1,000 words in Word format, no appendices.
3. Entry must address the award category explicitly, not generic links to web sites, corporate marketing etc.
4. Submissions should highlight the key differentiator and competitive nature of the project or implementation
5. It is made explicit the Entrant, Judges and the publication will treat any and all information in strict confidence and any quotes or information to go into the public domain will be pre-cleared by the Entrant.
6. Submissions made after the publicised cut-off date will be ignored irrespective of their relative merits.
7. The Editor and Judges reserve the right to make no award for any specific category
8. The Editor and Judges reserve the right to move a submission to a more appropriate category at their discretion
9. In submitting for more than one category the submissions must be unique
10. The Editor and Judges’ decision is final.
Please note: Whilst we recommend you to try to submit against as many of the criteria as possible, we appreciate that for some companies this may not be possible. The more you can respond against the stronger your application will be, but we would like to highlight that submitting against all criteria is not mandatory.
Make your nominations by email
Download and complete the Motor Finance Awards Entry Form 2020 & Motor Finance Awards Information Pack 2020 and send them to Keith Maidment – email@example.com by Friday, 18th September 2020.
To enquire about sponsorship opportunities for the conference, please contact:
T: +44 (0) 20 7936 6552
For further information or to get involved you can contact the producer on:
T: +44 (0) 20 7936 6960