Next Generation Nicotine Delivery USA 2022
We are bringing the Next Generation Nicotine Delivery USA 2022 to the sunny and bright Miami!
This event will bring together business leaders from the ENDS and tobacco industry across the US market along with solution providers for 2 days of valuable insights, discussions, and debates into how manufacturers can:
· Address generational differences and shifts in taste as the health and wellness agenda intensifies
· Anticipate growth in new product categories, including tobacco and nicotine
· Increase user experience by providing stimulation and pleasure
· Review recent product innovation and portfolio development to identify opportunities for growth
· Offset the predicted decline of cigarette consumption
· Appeal to the new consumer by creating alternative formats from buccal to inhalation
The program will tackle the most pressing issues within the vaping industry and will leave the audience with actionable strategies to facilitate legal compliance into the components of commercial success.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
What to Expect for 2022?
The leading event to connect the nicotine industry to drive a strong future in tobacco and nicotine derived products by aligning strategic priorities to achieve new heights in consumer reach and profitability.
Attendees at Director+ level
Identify gaps in a market that is accustomed to new regulations, growing trends, and emerging opportunities as well as key trends in consumer demands that can be leveraged to increase brand relevance and ensure success.
Meet CEOs, Managing Directors, Commercial Directors, Heads of R&D and Global Expansion and many more from some of the biggest brands in the industry as well as the most exciting disruptive startups in this intellectually driven conference to prepare you for the rapidly developing nicotine landscape.
Take away experiences and insights from your tobacco/nicotine sector peers so that you can be confident in your 2022 strategy by changing course for a more resilient and robust business strategy.
Eric HawkAmericas Regional Director – Anti-Illicit Trade, Corporate & Fiscal Affair
Japan Tobacco International