Terms and Conditions relating to the use of NS Media Group Limited Electronic ordering Form
Please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions relating to any order you place with NS Media Group Limited. We will not allow you to purchase any service or product unless you have confirmed your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
All products and services are not an offer by NS Media Group Limited to sell any service or product, but an invitation to make an offer. We are free
to accept or reject such an offer, without providing any reason, at our sole discretion. When using the electronic booking form, we will send you an e-mail that we have received your offer but such email will not constitute acceptance of such offer by NS Media Group Limited. If NS Media Group Limited accepts your offer it will send a separate email confirming acceptance of the order.
Attendance Terms & Conditions
Scope of Agreement: These are the conditions of the contract between you, the Client (“You” and “your”) and NS Media Group Limited (“NS Media Group Limited”, “we”,”us” and “our”) governing your use of our services, including event attendance as set out in your booking form. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between NS Media Group Limited and you. All prior agreements understandings and negotiations and representations (save for fraudulent misrepresentation) whether oral or in writing are cancelled in their entirety. The terms of any other electronic communications will not form part of this agreement.
Our Commitment To You: We will provide you with a planned schedule prior to the Event. Please note that this schedule may be altered where necessary by us.
- We reserve the right to determine the theme, scope and content of seminars and presentations to be held during the Event and to vary the programme and / or its contents as deemed necessary.
- Should the event be cancelled or the location be changed for reasons or circumstances beyond our control we reserve the right to reschedule the Event, including changing the location, and / or withdrawing delegates attendance upon written notice to you. If your attendance is withdrawn by us you will receive a full refund of your registration fee.
Delegates: Only named or pre-agreed delegates may attend the Event. Non–appearance of any of the Delegates will not affect your obligation to pay in accordance with the terms set out below (5). No persons other than those officially registered or agreed with us may attend any part of the Event.
- Delegates are responsible for their own insurance (including, but not limited to, travel insurance, personal effects and personal insurance), vaccinations and visas (where applicable).
Transfers: Delegates are responsible for their own transfer arrangements and the costs associated with them.
Payment: The total fees specified on the Agreement are subject to an additional service charge of 3.5% (“Service Charge”) applied to cover administration costs, and are exclusive of VAT and any other applicable sales tax which shall be payable in addition. You are required to submit a deposit of 50% of the total Supplier Package fee, within 30 days of the date of our invoice. The balance must be paid by no later than 12 weeks prior to the start of the Event. Late contracts (received within 12 weeks of the start of the Event), must be paid 60 days prior to the start of the Event. Contracts received within 60 days of the start of the event must be paid by return. Your detailed schedule of appointments will not be issued until the full contractual amount has been received.
Cancellation: If you cancel your registration less than six months before the event date, you will be charged the amount of £1,500 (less any registration fee, as specified on this registration form, that you may have already paid which will not be refunded).
- Cancellation fees can be avoided by providing replacement delegates from your organisation. We reserve the right to refuse replacement delegates.
- All cancellations must be received in writing and agreed by us, and full cancellation fees must be paid within 14 days.
General: You the delegate, your executive/s or your agents may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations of this Agreement (in whole or part) without our prior consent. Any
attempt to resell, assign or transfer rights without our consent will entitle us to cancel the contract without liability to you.
- NS Media Group Limited is subject to the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and is registered in the UK with the Information Commissioner to process your personal information. Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to give you an enjoyable customised experience whilst allowing us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs.
- This agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England will have the non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
- The working language of the Event is English. Delegates requiring an interpretation service must make their own arrangements at their own expense.