Outsourcing in Clinical Trials DACH 2022
After three years of COVID disruption, we are pleased to announce that the Outsourcing Clinical Trials DACH event will be returning to Munich on 30th November and 1st December 2022. This event will focus upon the operational challenges in clinical development found within Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Over 2 days, delegates will discuss the common challenges and trends impacting the region, including steps for defining contractual relationships and getting the maximum from external providers, incentivising good relationships with CROs and constructing defined deadlines.
- Focused conference for the DACH pharma market– Unlike other conferences, our event specifically focuses on the local pharma industry in Switzerland, Germany and Austria, highlighting the current challenges and exciting innovations and opportunities within the market
- Excellent speaker line up – Senior level speakers from leading organisations such as Roche, Janssen and Celgene along with exciting biotechs like Medac and Medigene
- Great and Diverse Sessions – Our OCT DACH covers a variety of topics ranging from COVID-19 updates to Direct to Patient and Data management innovation to CRO relationship
- Unbeatable Networking Opportunities – Meet and network with over 150 senior industry decision makers during our dedicated networking breaks, round tables and interactive sessions
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR 2022
Join pharma and biotech experts to discuss new trends and opportunities and learn how they optimize their clinical operations enabling you to stay ahead of the game.
Find the right solution providers to partner with, allowing you to accelerate your trial timelines.
WHY THIS IS YOUR UNMISSABLE CONFERENCE
This is an exceptional networking opportunity for industry accelerators. Meet industry C-Suite and Director level executives and make valuable connection at this annual thought leadership platform.
Join like-minded peers to learn new perspectives and case studies through presentation, panel discussions, interactive round tables and workshops.
The conference discusses the vital connections between process, tools and techniques to manage change. Update your knowledge to create new strategies enabling you to enact change.
- - Clinical Data Management
- - Biostatistics
- - SAS Programming
- - Data quality oversight via Centralized Statistical Monitoring
- - Medical writing
- - Pharmacovigilance
Advanced Clinical is a global clinical research services organization, providing CRO, FSP, Strategic Resourcing and Consulting Services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our company is committed to improving all lives touched by clinical research and we address the hopes of patients and healthcare professionals with industry-leading services and technology in life sciences. Visit our website to learn more about how we deliver a Better Clinical Experience.