Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Israel – Virtual Conference 2021
This is the only clinical outsourcing platform for biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device companies within Israel. As with its reputation, this conference addresses how companies can effectively develop their outsourcing strategies and attendees with attain an increased understanding of how to enhance their operational efficiencies to ensure timely and cost-effective clinical studies. This conference is equally an exclusive place in which delegate will network with industry professionals and service providers, as well as attending insightful lectures from senior representatives from entrepreneurial companies within the Israeli Life Sciences sector
Why Join Us?
- Focused conference for the Israel pharma market– Unlike other conferences, our event specifically focuses on the local pharma industry in Israel, highlighting the current challenges and exciting innovations and opportunities within the market
- Excellent speaker line up – Senior level speakers from leading organisations such as TEVA, Janssen and Roche along with CEO from exciting biotechs like Kitov and DALI Medical
- Increase in interactive presentations – Due to last year’s feedback, we have pushed for a more interactive approach with Q&A, ask the expert, fireside chat some of the format’s that we will be having
- Great and Diverse Sessions – Our OCT Israel for the first time will have dedicated Clinical Trial Supply and Medical Device stream, covering the latest developments in logistics and reg
- Unbeatable Networking Opportunities – Meet and network with over 250 senior industry decision makers during our dedicated networking breaks, round tables and interactive sessions
A FANTASTIC NETWORK OF YOUR PEERS AND COLLEAGUES RIGHT AT A TAP OR CLICK OF A BUTTON
The meeting place for healthcare pioneers and innovators
Join local Israeli pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech experts to discuss new trends and opportunities, learn how to optimize clinical operations and find the right solution providers to partner with to accelerate your trial timelines
Simply register, login on the day and get ready to connect and learn. With the right network at your fingertips, learning and connecting have never been so easy.
💻 Hear from industry leading headline speakers with live keynote addresses
🪑 Deep dive into key issues by joining one of several expert-led roundtables
👩💻 One-to-one & group video chat with each solution provider
🤝 Chat & network with anyone on the platform
📊 Take part in our interactive polls
👥 Join live panel debates and discussions
📄 Download resources from solution providers
This is an exceptional networking opportunity for industry accelerators. Meet industry C-Suite and Director level executives from leading pharma like TEVA, Janssen and Roche and local biotechs to make valuable connections at this annual gathering.
Join like-minded peers to learn new perspectives and case studies such as global site management, clinical trial management for rare diseases, packaging and labeling processes and hear success stories from medical device start ups.
The conference discusses the vital connections between process, tools and techniques to manage change. Update your knowledge to create new strategies enabling you to enact change within your clinical trials
Catalent solves today’s clinical trial challenges and develop innovative solutions for the future. Catalent’s commitment to quality and service excellence is evident in its flexible solutions, modern global facilities, and over 25 years’ experience reliably supplying thousands of studies of all sizes and complexities around the world.
Alderley Analytical Ltd is an independent UK-based laboratory providing a bioanalytical service. We are GLP and GCP compliant and have the expertise to perform regulatory bioanalysis to support the pharmacokinetic endpoint for your clinical studies.
The team at Alderley Analytical have a wealth of experience from working in large Pharma companies and CRO’s, ensuring that we deliver the right science, on-time to meet your budget.
Covance is a business segment of LabCorp, a leading global life sciences company, which provides contract research services to the drug, medical device and diagnostics, crop protection and chemical industries. Employing over 21,000 people worldwide, we are the world’s most comprehensive CRO, dedicated to improving health and improving lives. www.covance.com.
Pharm-Olam International delivers cost effective, quality clinical services to pharma and biotech sponsors across all therapeutic areas in more than 40 countries. Since 1994, we have been committed to our objective: to create value for our clients by satisfying their clinical development needs with consistent and dependable solutions and services.