Covid-19 Safety Information
As we return to hosting physical events, we will do so safely and with the wellbeing of our teams, customers, speakers, partners, and sponsors at the centre of our decision-making. Arena International is closely monitoring the development of COVID-19 and any potential impact on the event.
The safety of all attendees is our top priority, and we are taking the below precautionary measures
which will be in place for all our events here forth. This means that when all our sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and attendees come together to learn, network, and do business, they can do it effectively, safely and with self-assurance.
We only ask that all attendees support us by supplying the necessary contact details and
practicing good hygiene.
In response to the COVID19 pandemic, we have established a hygiene concept following
the most current government regulations from the California Department of Public Health in conjunction with the CDC and are working together with the San Diego Marriott La Jolla.
We are committed to adhering to these regulations and measures. Our plans & recommendations will be reviewed and amended on an ongoing basis.
Please note you are responsible for following your place of residence guidelines when travelling
abroad. So please continue to check these requirements.
PREPARATION FOR YOUR ARRIVAL AT THE EVENT
• It’s mandatory to supply a negative Covid-19 Test (PCR or Antigen) that has to be shown at registration. The test must not be older than 72 hours. Fully vaccinated persons are excluded from this rule but proof of vaccination is required to attend the event.
• Please note capacity will be limited to keep social distance in place and reduce the risk of infection.
• Masks are mandatory in all indoor settings. Please always wear a mask except when eating/drinking.
• Each participant will receive a personal kit that includes a mask, hand sanitiser, gloves & wipe
at the event’ registration desk.
• We encourage you to maintain a safe distance as much as possible to minimise the risk of infection. We will have one-way systems in place and floor stickers to help attendees keep their
distance. Covid 19 Safety Information
• There are hand sanitizers located at critical locations all throughout the hotel
• Routine cleaning and sanitization are in place for higher frequented areas, such as handrails, doorknobs, restrooms, or elevator buttons.
• AV equipment such as microphones will be constantly sanitised.
• Shared furniture/equipment (panel seating, lecterns) will be constantly sanitised.
OUR COMMITMENT DURING YOUR STAY AT THE EVENT
• There will be temperature checks to all attendees every morning. Attendees will be
excluded from the event if they display flu symptoms (especially respiratory signals). No
exceptions will be made.
• Seats will be spaced out in the conference rooms as much as possible.
• Gloves will be provided at food and beverage stations.
• Hand sanitisers will be in place in all food and beverage stations.
• Food and beverage will be served individually wrapped or as “Grab & Go” to avoid contact.
Please note this might limit the options on what’s being offered.
• Walking around the exhibition will be allowed. Please try to keep social distance and always
wear a mask.
• Stand Collateral/Give away items: any materials should be constantly sanitized and individually wrapped but we strongly advise all our exhibitors against it to reduce risk of infection. We will not allow any food or drink items to be given away from stands.
• Speakers in the event room will speak on the stage without wearing a mask for the duration of the lecture, maintaining social distance from other participants.
• Following your participation at the event, we will promptly inform you of any positive cases
confirmed amongst the attendees. Full details will also be shared with the hotel.