DISCOVER BEST APPROACHES TO CRO, SPONSOR AND PATIENT RELATIONSHIPS TO BOLSTER RECRUITMENT AND ENSURE CLINICAL TRIAL SUCCESS
We’re bringing engaging networking opportunities and cutting edge content specifically for Outsourcing in Clinical Trials direct to your screen.
In response to Covid-19, this virtual conference provides the ideal platform to talk about the impact of crisis on the pharma industry and further demonstrates the need for the sector to adapt and learn in trying times for more efficient practices and improved CRO, Sponsor and Patient relationships. At this one day event, we’ll explore how the market is coping with changes in regulations, opportunity through adaptive approaches and methods to run successful clinical trials.
What will I learn?
- How having an adaptive approach can lead to increased efficiency in clinical trials
- Methods to better manage communication and relationships between trial sponsors and CROs
- Ways to create patient-centric trials for higher enrollment rates
- Best approaches to ICH E8 (R1) compliance
- Discover the impact of the Medical Device Regulation across the UK and EU
- Understanding of the pros & cons of CRO relationship management in big pharma vs biotech
- Exclusive Presentation: The Covid-19 effect on the pharma market
- Strategies for Efficient Conflict Resolution: Trial Sponsors & CROs - John Shillingford, Director of Clinical Research, Afon Technologies Ltd.
- Case Study: Choosing an Adaptive Approach for Increased Efficiency in Clinical Trials - David Wright, Head of Clinical Operations Western Europe, Janssen Inc.
- Impact of the Medical Device Regulation on Device Approvals - Andrew Thompson, Director of Therapy Research & Analysis, Medical Devices, GlobalData
- Analysing the Differences in CRO Relationship Management: Biotech vs Big Pharma - Lesley Fitton, Director, Clinical Operations, F2G
- Bolstering Patient Enrollment Rates by Focusing on Patient Needs - Gergely Kokas, Director, Regional Head- Global Study Operations, Amgen
- Disease Consortia to Help Recruitment in Trials - Professor Colin Dayan, Diabetes UK
We look forward to you joining us!
A FANTASTIC NETWORK OF YOUR PEERS AND COLLEAGUES RIGHT AT A TAP OR CLICK OF A BUTTON
Simply register, login on the day and get ready to connect and learn. With the right network at your fingertips, learning and connecting have never been so easy.
✈️ No Travelling– reduce your carbon footprint.
💳 No Expenses– save on accommodation.
🕓 Save time– tailor your schedule around your business needs.
🌎 Borderless– be a part of a global network.
For Our Delegates:
❓ Your questions answered– exclusive COVID-19 analysis from GlobalData.
🔒 Lockdown getting you down– you’ll have access to our virtual swag bag.
👔 Skip the business suit– live chat with presenters from your home.
🧑🔬 Meet the experts– video and 121 messaging with a global community.
For Our Sponsors:
📈 Extend your brand– with a dedicated team to build your personalized virtual booth.
🗃 Know your audience– analytics and reporting on your visitors.
▶️ Press Play– HD Live streaming of your presentation broadcast globally.
🤝 Build Connections– with 121 video messaging and live chat.
In a virtual format, gain first-hand knowledge in a modern-day conference fashion. Experience first hand from the comfort and safety of your home whilst listening to thought leaders and industry experts on much needed talks on methods for successful clinical trials.
Exclusive Pre-Conference Presentation on “The Covid-19 effect on the pharma market” as well as how the market is coping with changes in regulations, opportunity through adaptive approaches and methods to run successful clinical trials
In light of Covid-19 there is need to adapt and learn in trying times, for more efficient practices and improved CRO, Sponsor and Patient relationships. This event is a must attend.
Catalent solves today’s clinical trial challenges and develop innovative solutions for the future. Catalent’s commitment to quality and service excellence is evident in its flexible solutions, modern global facilities, and over 25 years’ experience reliably supplying thousands of studies of all sizes and complexities around the world.
Oracle Health Sciences
Oracle is a leading strategic software solutions provider to the health sciences industry, helping pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and healthcare organizations become the most successful in the world by offering the most innovative products and services that deliver the most compelling customer and shareholder value. Oracle's comprehensive industry solutions include clinical trial management and analysis, electronic data capture, adverse event reporting and pharmacovigilance, and healthcare interoperability. Oracle partners with health sciences industry leaders – including 20 of the top 20 life sciences companies and 14 of the top 14 Fortune Global 500 healthcare organizations – to prevent and cure disease, enhance quality of life, and accelerate insights for better health.
Advanced Clinical is a global clinical research services organization, providing CRO, FSP, Strategic Resourcing and Consulting Services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our company is committed to improving all lives touched by clinical research and we address the hopes of patients and healthcare professionals with industry-leading services and technology in life sciences. Visit our website to learn more about how we deliver a Better Clinical Experience.
Covance is a business segment of LabCorp, a leading global life sciences company, which provides contract research services to the drug, medical device and diagnostics, crop protection and chemical industries. Employing over 21,000 people worldwide, we are the world’s most comprehensive CRO, dedicated to improving health and improving lives. www.covance.com.
Pharm-Olam International delivers cost effective, quality clinical services to pharma and biotech sponsors across all therapeutic areas in more than 40 countries. Since 1994, we have been committed to our objective: to create value for our clients by satisfying their clinical development needs with consistent and dependable solutions and services.
The Outsourcing in Clinical Trials 2020: A Virtual Experience programme is written in collaboration with industry, if you have a case study, idea or just a comment, please contact: