Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials Handbook 2022
Building on our world-renowned Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials Conference Series, we are proud to announce our annual Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials Handbook is ready to download.
This in-depth look into key challenges within outsourcing and operations will become the on-desk reference guide for oncology clinical trial professionals across the industry. This is particularly important with Covid-19 making it increasingly difficult to share industry updates face-to-face.
Based on extensive research with experts in the clinical trial space, this manual provides an essential global guide for companies to optimize their oncology trial operations and promote regulatory compliance. Comprising of industry written pieces and advice, the handbook will also include a comprehensive supplier directory, providing readers with a onestop shop for sourcing vendors for their outsourcing needs.
Our global community includes:
KEY CONTENT AREAS
The Arena International Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials Handbook will look at key themes across the sector, including oversight management, immunotherapy and clinical trial technology. You will receive exclusive articles, interviews and content within the key themes from across the industry.
- – Outsourcing & Clinical Operations
- – Immunotherapy
- – Patient Centricity
- – Future Trends in Oncology Clinical Trials
- – Clinical Technology & Innovation
- – Regulatory Update
Why not get involved?!
- – Send us an advert to exclusively feature your latest products in the handbook
- – Feature alongside articles from AstraZeneca, Jazz Pharma, Novocure, Agios Pharmaceuticals, and many more
- – Pick your chapter – select which chapter your advert will appear in
- – Reach 50,000 potential new clients with just 1 advert!