Our speaking faculty
The Temperature Controlled Logistics in Biopharmaceuticals speaker line up contains experts with insight covering the full pharmaceutical supply chain covering from quality, distribution and operations to ensure the consumer receives a quality drug.
An insight into a selection of our speaking faculty to join us in April will be:
· Chris Wallace, Senior Director, GEBV Operations, Sanofi Genzyme
· Patrick Pichler, Head of Distribution Quality, Merck Biopharma
· Tania Snioch, Director Healthcare, GS1
· Torben Weilmuenster, Head of Global Supply Chain Management, Merz Pharma
· Marc Sotty, Studies and Distribution Head, Sanofi
· Thomas Endress, Founder CyprotrACE, Merck KGaA
· Christophe Suizdak, Global Operational Excellence Manager, GE Healthcare
· Francisco Rizzuto, Cargo Specialist, IATA
· Laszlo Siadik, Site Quality Head, Teva Pharmaceutical Works Ltd.
· Alan Kennedy, Director, Posiedon
· Benjamin Geist, QA Distribution Manager, Merck Biopharma
· Velislava Stoianova-Grigorova, Supply Chain Director, Alvogen
These industry experts have come together to help advance the discussions around temperature controlled logistics. They will offer thought provoking discussions to help spearhead the supply chain into industry 4.0 focusing on creating an agile, collaborative and innovative strategy.
This conference is a unique opportunity to network with the industry experts and share experiences to improve the efficiency of your supply chain at the largest commercial and clinical supply chain event in Europe. Are you passionate about the supply chain? Passionate about reducing temperature deviations? Preparing for the future of the industry to ensure you stay up to date with current trends? If yes to any of this you will be surrounded by likeminded individuals over 2 days to offer invaluable networking and key takeaways to implement into your temperature controlled supply chain.
Please follow the link below to see the full speaking faculty for the Temperature Controlled Logistics in Biopharmaceuticals and see which industry peers will be facilitating engaging, informative and innovative discussions. LINK- Speaking page
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948