Covid-19 Safety Information
Arena International is closely monitoring COVID-19 and any potential impact on our events.
Your health and safety come first, which is why we are strictly adhering to the latest guidance from the World Health Organization, UKHSA and our Venues to ensure measures that will safeguard our guests, the industry, and the larger community as a whole.
As all mandatory measures have now been removed in the UK, we have now moved to recommendations in our events to keep you safe:
• We encourage you to wear a mask when you’re indoors especially when walking around.
• We will have PPE items available for attendees at registration (masks, gloves).
• Whilst there are currently no social distance measures in place for England, we encourage you to maintain a safe distance as much as possible to minimise the risk of infection.
• There will be hand sanitisers located at critical locations all throughout the venue.
• Regular cleaning and sanitisation are in place for higher frequented areas/items, such as handrails, doorknobs, restrooms, or elevator buttons.
• Please note we will be providing colour coded lanyards to all attendees which will help you to let everyone know what level of interaction you’re comfortable with.
• AV equipment such as microphones will be constantly sanitised.
• Speakers in the event room will speak on the stage without wearing a mask for the duration of the lecture.
• If we are informed of a confirmed positive Covid-19 test at the event, attendees will be notified via email.