Covid-19 Safety Information
As we return to hosting physical events, we will do so safely and with the wellbeing of our teams, customers, speakers, partners, and sponsors at the centre of our decision-making.
Arena International is closely monitoring the development of COVID-19 and any potential impact on the event.The safety of all attendees is our top priority, and we are following guidance from the World Health Organisation, national governments, health authorities as well as venue or location specific regulations.
We are taking the below precautionary measures which will be our priority on all our events here forth. This means that when all our sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and attendees come together to learn, network, and do business, they can do it effectively, safely and with self-assurance.
We only ask that all attendees support us by supplying the necessary contact details and practicing good hygiene.
In response to the COVID19 pandemic, we have established a hygiene concept following the most current government regulations, state health institutions and working together with the Kameha Grand Zurich.
We are committed to adhering to these regulations and measures. Our plans & recommendations will be reviewed and amended on an ongoing basis.
Please note you are responsible for following your place of residence guidelines when travelling abroad. So please continue to check these requirements.
PREPARATION FOR YOUR ARRIVAL AT THE EVENT
As of 13th September 2021, the Swiss Government requires a covid certificate of vaccination to attend any indoor hospitality. This is available to anyone fully vaccinated, recovered from covid (with a medical certificate) or has a negative test.
If you are fully vaccinated you can provide proof with :
• Swiss Covid App
• EU Digital Covid Certificate
• NHS Covid App/Certificate
If you are not fully vaccinated:
• You will need to upload proof of a PCR test (no older than 48 hours) or proof that you have recovered from Covid and have a medical certificate, you can apply here – https://www.covidcertificate-form.admin.ch/foreign, you will also need to download the app, please search Swiss Covid Cert on your respective app store
(Note that this application has a 30 CHF charge if you are not a Swiss resident, and a 5 day turnaround for approval)
No other certificates or test proof will be accepted for entry
You will also need to complete a passenger locator form unless you are attending from within Switzerland – please follow this link: https://swissplf.admin.ch/formular
OUR COMMITMENT DURING YOUR STAY AT THE EVENT
There will be temperature checks to all attendees every morning. Attendees will be excluded from the event if they display flu symptoms (especially respiratory signals). No exceptions will be made.
• Seats will be spaced out in the conference rooms as much as possible.
• Gloves will be provided at food and beverage stations.
• Hand sanitisers will be in place in all food and beverage stations.
• Food and beverage will be served individually wrapped or as “Grab & Go” to avoid contact. Please note this might limit the options on what’s being offered.
• Walking around the exhibition will be allowed. Please try to keep social distance and always wear a mask.
• Stand Collateral/Give away items: any materials should be constantly sanitized and individually wrapped but we strongly advise all our exhibitors against it to reduce risk of infection. We will not allow any food or drink items to be given away from stands.
• Speakers in the event room will speak on the stage without wearing a mask for the duration of the lecture, maintaining social distance from other participants.
• Following your participation at the event, we will promptly inform you of any positive cases confirmed amongst the attendees. Full details will also be shared with the hotel.