Pharma and Device Packaging and Labelling 2020: Virtual Experience
25th June 2020
This year, Arena International is thrilled to bring to you the first ever Pharma and Device Packaging and Labelling Virtual Experience, brought to you entirely digitally.
During the course of the event, prepare to hear from our expert speakers on how they are navigating the new MDR requirement, compliance across different markets when expanding globally, automating artwork processes, packaging sustainability, child resistance and ease of opening, e-labels and more.
What will I learn?
· Easy ways to reduce your carbon footprint
· How to make sure you meet the new MDR requirement, and how to maintain this once in place
· How to implement a GMP compliant artwork process
· Methods to integrate systems and ensure a smooth end-to-end workflow process
· New developments in modularising and standardising technical documentation
· Global regulatory compliance: key trends for packaging and labelling. Stephen Viccica, Associate Director, Global Regulatory Affairs, Paratek Pharmaceuticals.
· Going global: integrating the latest labeling regulatory requirements in both Europe and the US in order to ensure compliance in both markets. Izabela Banas, Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist, HTL-Strefa.
· Solving challenges around artwork management in the face of an increasingly complex landscape. Suzanne Ivory, Chief Operating Officer, Perigord
· Norgine’s double stack project: an easy solution to reduce your carbon footprint? Nigel Diment, Global Head of Packaging, Norgine
· Making your artwork and labels MDR compliant: overcoming challenges to ensure you are meeting new European regulatory requirements. Karolina Komposh, Labelling and Artwork Manager, Croma-Pharma
We look forward to seeing you there!
A FANTASTIC NETWORK OF YOUR PEERS AND COLLEAGUES RIGHT AT A TAP OR CLICK OF A BUTTON
Simply register, login on the day and get ready to connect and learn. With the right network at your fingertips, learning and connecting have never been so easy.
✈️ No Travelling– reduce your carbon footprint.
💳 No Expenses– save on accommodation.
🕓 Save time– tailor your schedule around your business needs.
🌎 Borderless– be a part of a global network.
For Our Delegates:
❓ Your questions answered– exclusive COVID-19 analysis from GlobalData.
🔒 Lockdown getting you down– you’ll have access to our virtual swag bag.
👔 Skip the business suit– live chat with presenters from your home.
🧑🔬 Meet the experts– video and 121 messaging with a global community.
For Our Sponsors:
📈 Extend your brand– with a dedicated team to build your personalized virtual booth.
🗃 Know your audience– analytics and reporting on your visitors.
▶️ Press Play– HD Live streaming of your presentation broadcast globally.
🤝 Build Connections– with 121 video messaging and live chat.
WHY THIS IS YOUR UNMISSABLE CONFERENCE
This is an exceptional networking opportunity for pharmaceutical and medical device companies to connect with their peers from across Europe and leave with fresh ideas and contacts
The 2020 programme is the culmination of over 6 months industry research and will include 1 full day of educational sessions focusing on the biggest challenges and opportunities in packaging and labelling
The exhibition space features best in class solution providers, including innovative materials, labels, printing, packaging, translation, logistics and much more. No matter the challenge attendees will find the right, trusted solution
Pharma and Device Packaging and Labelling offers multiple opportunities for commercial partnerships, including thought leadership, exhibition space, networking packages and much more. To enquire about sponsorship opportunities for the conference, please contact our team at:
Telephone: +44 207 936 6690