Private Banking & Wealth Management: Germany 2020 Conference and Awards
Private Banking & Wealth Management: Germany 2020 Conference and Awards will take place as scheduled on 11 June in London.
We’re delighted to be announce the return of the Private Banking and Wealth Management Germany Conference and Awards. We’ll be bringing together leading Private Banks and Wealth Management Companies across the country to debate key issues impacting the sector and opportunities for growth.
After an incredibly successful second year, this prestigious event will celebrate the best and most innovative institutions and projects in Germany. The daytime summit explores market trends and practical solutions to enhance wealth management, including how to strike a balance between digitalisation and offering personal, people-led services. We’ll be delving into the future for private banking in Germany, how the region can grow and whether it should look towards becoming a hub for FinTech innovation in wealth.
Our evening awards show will recognise excellence in private banking and we’ll commemorate the achievements of the past year from both financial institutions and solution providers.
We look forward to welcoming you to our 2020 edition.
NOTE ON COVID-19:
Verdict is closely monitoring the development of COVID-19 and any potential impact on the event. The safety of our attendees is our top priority and we are following guidance from the World Health Organisation, national governments and health authorities.
We are taking several precautionary measures including the below and ask that attendees support us by practicing good hygiene.
1. We will have hand sanitizer available for all attendees and will be disinfecting surfaces between each session
2. We will be reinforcing good hand hygiene via signage outside all conference rooms
3. We urge attendees to refrain from handshaking
4. We urge any attendee who appears to have a cough, difficulty breathing, or who is obviously unwell, to seek medical attention
5. We ask that anyone who has recently travelled to the these locations - China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Macau, Italy and Iran - get in touch with us directly
With focused sessions, practical workshops, exhibition and an evening gala awards, this event will offer delegates the forum in which to share their experience, challenges and opportunities in private banking in Germany.
Typical attending job titles:
- COOs, CCTOs, CIOs
- Global Heads and Vice Presidents of Private Banking
- Heads and Directors of Wealth Management
- Head of Client Strategy
- Heads of Investments
- Head of Regional Wealth Management and Investments
- Partners and Heads of Family Office
- Heads of Branch Technology
- Heads of Digital Transformation
- Heads of Private Banking Technology & Innovation
- Members of Banking Associations
- Founders of Wealth Management Start Ups
- Private Banks
- Wealth Managers
- Boutique Private Banks
- Online Banking Providers
- Technology Providers
- Researchers and Analysts