Following last year’s success, Private Banking Switzerland Awards 2020 will take place on 10th December as a Virtual Ceremony, right after the conference.
Nominations are now open – deadline for entries is Wednesday, 18th November 2020 at 5pm GMT.
1. Submissions can be made either on behalf of your own company or in recognition of a colleague or partner firm.
2. Maximum of 1,000 words in Word format, no appendices.
3. Entry must address the award category explicitly, not generic links to web sites, corporate marketing etc.
4. Submissions should highlight the key differentiator and competitive nature of the project or implementation
5. It is made explicit the Entrant, Judges and the publication will treat any and all information in strict confidence and any quotes or information to go into the public domain will be pre-cleared by the Entrant.
6. Submissions made after the publicised cut-off date will be ignored irrespective of their relative merits.
7. The Editor and Judges reserve the right to make no award for any specific category
8. The Editor and Judges reserve the right to move a submission to a more appropriate category at their discretion.
9. In submitting for more than one category the submissions must be unique (see 3) 10. The Editor and Judges’ decision is final
The full list of awards categories and criteria for this year’s awards can be found below.
Please note: Whilst we recommend you to try to submit against as many of the criteria as possible, we appreciate that for some companies this may not be possible. The more you can respond against the stronger your application will be, but we would like to highlight that submitting against all criteria is not mandatory.
Make your nominations by email
Download and complete the PBS Awards Information Pack 2020 and PBS Awards Entry Form 2020 and send them to Keith Maidment – email@example.com by Wednesday, 18th November 2020 at 5pm GMT.
Should you require further guidance on your entry please contact:
Good luck in your submissions!
To enquire about sponsorship opportunities for the conference, please contact:
T: +44 (0) 20 7936 6552
The Private Banking & Wealth Management Switzerland programme is written in collaboration with the industry, if you would have a case study, idea or just a comment, please contact:
T: +44 (0) 20 7947 2988