Retail Banker International: Security & Risk
The leading event to bring together cyber, fraud and risk experts from across Europe’s retail banks. The conference brings together senior leaders looking to tackle threats to banks using new tech and innovative strategy to protect customers and revenue.
We are pleased to welcome a speaking faculty inclusive of senior representatives from a selection of the top banks across Europe. These industry leaders are equipped with a wide range of expertise to ensure each and every topic on the agenda is presented to its full potential. The topics set to be discussed touch on key issues, delivered from unique perspectives.
Discover 2021's most pressing challenges residing in the security landscape. Each session will equip delegates with the know-how to overcome current hurdles through a series of case studies, panel debates, fireside chats and roundtable discussions. Attendees will leave the conference equipped with ideas to combat the next wave of threats to banking.
This unique banking exchange enables senior executives with expertise in technology, security and risk from leading retail banks in Europe to evaluate and discuss solutions that will help bolster and protect the banking ecosystem.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR 2021?
Attendees to meet each year text
Exhibitors to meet each year text
Speakers to Learn From
Attendees at Director+ level
xahive’s products & services:
• xamessenger – Highly secure communication and file transfer tool with on device encryption
• xamessenger IoT – End-to-end data transmission for OEM & IoT with on device encryption
• xTAM – Framework agnostic, cyber security governance assessment
• xahive online education – Accredited on-demand online courses for non-IT staff and supply-chain
• Embedded partner with IBM Global Cloud Pak
• Co-selling with Red Hat & BlackBerry global
• Save on your cybersecurity insurance.
For more info: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.xahive.com
Please get in touch if you are interested in sponsorship opportunities:
Head of Financial Services
Telephone: +44 (0)207 9366 552
Please get in touch with Amy if you would like to be part of the program:
Senior Conference Producer
T: +44 (0) 20 7947 2988