ENJOY RETAIL BANKING INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE: A VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE FROM YOUR VERY OWN HOME
Facilitating a platform for the retail banking sector to refine their digital, organisational and customer focused strategy to remain at the forefront of an ever-changing landscape
Our virtual format is bringing a new digital experience to hundreds of key players in the Retail Banking Industry at a crucial time for all, amidst the impact of Covid-19. Expect engaging content and crucial networking opportunities delivered directly to your computer, tablet or phone!
The Retail Banking Conference will explore, through a series of keynotes, the impact of technological developments in a rapidly transitioning financial landscape and highlight new opportunities open to FIs as they push to strive in an era that is now truly digital and remote.
What will I learn?
- Developments through the marriage of Banks and Fintechs
- How to identify opportunities for business growth and efficient solutions for better retail banking experience from the customer perspective
- Examine how the retail sector is embracing digital innovation without neglecting the traditional channels open to the customer to keep the legacy of the branch alive
- Discover new innovations in payment platforms, AI & ML for a safe and efficient digital network
- Minding the Customer Gap: Building Bridges for Better Banking - Marion King, Director of Payments, NatWest
- Using Inclusive Design to Drive Innovation in the Digital Customer Experience - Pamela Hilborn, SVP Global Head of Design, Digital Banking, Scotia Bank
- Bank of England: Payment and API Strategy – William Lovell, Head of Future Technology, Bank of England
- The Impact of FinTech Innovation on the Banking Sector - Ravi Bhalla, Head of Group Design, Lloyds
- The Innovation Race: Creating Great Customer Experience, Fast - Kunal Malani, Chief Growth Officer, Tandem
We look forward to seeing you there!
A fantastic network of your peers and colleagues right at a tap or click of a button
Simply register, login on the day and get ready to connect and learn. With the right network at your fingertips, learning and connecting have never been so easy.
✈️ No Travelling– Reduce your carbon footprint .
💳No Expenses– Save on accommodation.
🕓More time– Tailor your schedule around your business needs
🌎Borderless– Connect Globally.
For Our Delegates:
✨ Your Q’s answered – exclusive COVID-19 analysis from GlobalData
🤝 Lockdown getting you down – swag bag?
🏡 Skip the business suit – live chat with presenters from your home
📚 Meet the experts – video and 121 messaging with a global community
For Our Sponsors:
🌟 Extend your brand – with a dedicated team to build your personalized virtual booth
💻 Know your audience – analytics and reporting on your visitors
▶️ Press Play – HD Live streaming of your presentation broadcast globally
📹 Build Connections – with 121 video messaging and live chat
Minding the Customer Gap: Building Bridges for Better Banking
Our virtual presentations will explore how to deliver a better banking experience for customers, whether it through the in-branch experience or digitalised services, you’ll find ideas to bank better
The Innovation Race: Creating New Products and Services Fast
The virtual case studies will uncover methods of innovation employed by banks to identify areas for growth, enabling the audience to take away practicals ideas on how to develop and implement new products and services
Reaping the Rewards from Open Banking
Sessions will examine the impact of Open Banking and the opportunities still to be monetised to deliver exciting disruption in traditional methods of banking and payments
GlobalData is a specialist information provider serving the international financial services markets. Delivering intelligence through modular reports and interactive dashboards, we will ensure you remain competitive by guiding your strategic planning and helping you stay ahead of the curve. Sectors covered including consumer payments, retail banking, wealth management and general insurance.
To enquire about sponsorship opportunities for the conference, please contact:
T: +44 (0)20 7936 6512
To enquire about speaking opportunities for the virtual conference, please contact:
T: +44 (0) 207 936 6607