Retail Banking International Roundtable Forum 2021
We are delighted to announce the 6th edition of Private Banking & Wealth Management Conference and Awards: Switzerland 2021. Gathering industry leaders from the Swiss market, the conference will offer participants the opportunity to engage with each other at this critical time.
With key presentations from the likes of Societe Generale Private Banking and BNP Paribas, the 2021 programme will feature the latest cutting-edge content across wealth management strategy, digital technology, new investment markets, and explore methods to create resilience in private banking.
Our expert-level talks and discussions will focus on the following and more:
Debate | Client Autonomy in the Age of Digital Private Banking – Is it a Smart Move?
Virtual, Client Centric Decision-making in Banking
Incorporating Next-Generation Client Values in your Portfolio with Sustainable Investments
Following on from a day of shared insight will be the Private Banker International Switzerland Awards ceremony celebrating the best in private banking and wealth management in Switzerland. After a disruptive year and period of digital transformation, the long-awaited awards will recognise the achievements from leaders successfully shaping the industry.
We look forward to welcoming you to our 2021 edition.
A FANTASTIC NETWORK OF YOUR PEERS AND COLLEAGUES RIGHT AT A TAP OR CLICK OF A BUTTON
Simply register, login on the day and get ready to connect and learn. With the right network at your fingertips, learning and connecting have never been so easy
💻 Hear from industry leading headline speakers with live keynote addresses
🪑 Deep dive into key issues by joining one of several expert-led roundtables
👩💻 One-to-one & group video chat with each solution provider
🤝 Chat & network with anyone on the platform
📊 Take part in our interactive polls
👥 Join live panel debates and discussions
📄 Download resources from solution providers
Pedro Pinto CoehloChairman and Chief Executive Officer
AFIP, FINTECH AND INSURTECH ASSOCIATION, PORTUGAL
- We are a digitally native company that helps organizations reinvent themselves to create a way forward and unleash their potential. We are the place where innovation, design and engineering meet scale.
- We have more than 16,250 employees and we are present in 16 countries working for companies like Google, Rockwell Automation, Electronic Arts and Santander, among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement Services by IDC MarketScape report.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We are a member of the Cybersecurity Tech Accord. For more information, visit www.globant.com
To enquire about sponsorship opportunities for the conference, please contact:
T: +44 (0) 20 7936 6552
For further information or to get involved you can contact the producer on:
T: +44 (0) 207 661 0906