Reasons to attend the Non-Alcoholic Beverage Strategy 2017 congress
Fresh outlooks into the global soft drinks industry
As one of the fastest growing markets in the soft drinks industry, the event will be hosted in the Spanish region in the city of Barcelona, providing geographic and consumer trends. So in addition to receiving exceptional insight and key trend reports based on geographic location you’ll also be provided with a new outlook into the global soft drinks perspective but also stepping into new territory by coming to Spain.
Different types of soft drink companies
Soft Drinks Strategy Congress 2016 encompasses a wide mix of companies, including:
· soft drinks
· bottled waters
· energy drinks
· iced teas
· iced coffees
· adult soft drinks
This is your prime opportunity to build your personal network and learn from the experience and expertise of others across the field.
Soft drink Insights from key brands
This year we welcome a brand new speaker line-up featuring:
· Dr Matthias Berger, Global R&D Strategy and Organisational Excellence Director, Unilever
· Christian Stammkoetter, General Manager, Aguas Danone España
· Juan Manuel Summers Gil, Out of Home Commercial Director, Suntory Schweppes Spain
· Beatriz Fernández Loizaga, Marketing Director Water and Drinks Division, Mahou San Miguel
Interactive roundtable discussions with soft drinks experts
Get involved in lively discussions and debates with industry leaders at our speaker hosted roundtable sessions.
- Roundtable 1:Replacing sugar in beverages beyond stevia – How to retain a great tasting beverage
- Roundtable 2:Reserved for Purecircle
- Roundtable 3:What is the impact of Brexit for the beverages industry?
- Roundtable 4: Reserved for Weissbeerger
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948