Robo Advice and Mass Affluent Banking Conference 2021
We are pleased to announce the launch of our Robo Advice and Mass Affluent Banking Virtual Conference on 8th June 2021.
As part of our highly successful series of wealth management and private banking conferences, this edition will bring you new strategies in targeting the mass affluent market with robo advice and digital wealth tools.
The conference programme will feature a range of speakers from private banks, wealth managers and WealthTech firms. Each session will showcase opportunities in the mass affluent market, strategies for digital wealth and tips on making your robo advice platform a success. Our virtual platform features all the networking tools and meeting opportunities needed to grow your network and meet peers working in the robo advice field.
We look forward to seeing you there!
A FANTASTIC NETWORK OF INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS AT THE CLICK OF A BUTTON.
Simply register, login, connect and learn. With the right platform at your fingertips, networking and lead generation have never been so easy!
* Attend live and recorded thought leadership presentations.
* Engage in live Q&A with industry experts from across the globe.
* One-to-one & group video chat instantly available within the platform.
* Schedule meetings, send & accept requests, & utilise real-time video recording.
* Chat with & meet anyone on the platform in our Community Discussion Lounge.
* Access analytics pre and post-event, take advantage of AI and ML features.
* Download resources from solution providers to your event bag.
‘That was a superb day, it feels like we’ve been at a real, in person, conference!’ Worldwide Clinical Trials
A great event, I met more people than I do at an in-person event and I’ve got loads of follow ups’ Conversis
‘The whole setting is actually very well accomplished! Thanks again for the invitation!’ Apogenix AG
To enquire about sponsorship opportunities for the conference, please contact:
T: +44 207 936 6552
The 2021 programme is written in collaboration with industry leaders. If you have a case study, ideas or comments, please contact:
Senior Conference Producer
T: +44 (0) 20 7832 4323