- 2020-Present, a member of Global Pharma Key Opinion Leader (GPKOL) for CMC/cGMP, Korea Health Industry Development Institute
- 2020-Present: ILIAS Biologics, Chief Technology Officer, Daejeon, Korea
Development of innovative exosome-based therapies that use exosomes as carriers for intracellular protein delivery.
- 2017-2019: Helixmith, SVP/Head of CMC, Seoul, Korea
Development of gene therapies for neuromuscular diseases using plasmid DNA.
- 2006-2017: US FDA/CDER/Office of Biotechnology Products, Maryland, USA
Worked as a CMC reviewer for biotech and biosimilar product reviews
Participated in cGMP manufacturing facility inspections.
- 1999-2006: US DOD, Edgewood Chemical Biological Center, Maryland, USA
Research on biologic agents and small-scale production of proteins, monoclonal antibodies, and enzymes.
- 1989-1999: Alpha-Beta Technology, Massachusetts, USA
Development of carbohydrate-based therapies for immunomodulator or wound healing, etc.
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Ph.D., Biochemical Engineering, Massachusetts, USA
- KAIST, MS, Chemical Engineering, Seoul, Korea
- Yonsei University, BS, Chemical Engineering, Seoul, Korea
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948