Sylvestre Coudert runs Forestry which is a forestry experts company, a family firm created in 1902 and taken over in 2002.
Mr. Coudert’s expertise covers all the forestry skills and activities :
– Forest management ;
– Expertise in major projects for major accounts (Energy, banks, insurances, private equities, etc.) ;
– Valuation of forest assets and development of innovative expertise (Carbon expertise for the Michelin group in Brazil, Ghana and India; Woodinvest Southwest France project on behalf of major banking groups) ;
– Participation in numerous consulting missions for forest development (investment and market studies), both in France and abroad.
– Land use planning (study of land forest charters, economic, environmental, technical and hunting studies) ;
– Legal expertise at the Limoges Court of Justice.
– Wood stock assessment and valuation.
– Forest Development Advisor (investment and market research).
– Market Research Officer.
– Technical support for key accounts.
– R&D support
– MBA, Sciences Po PARIS
– Master of Science in forestry management
– Bachelor of Science in international trade
– Bachelor of Science in sustainable development and territory planning
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948